safari on PC

In case this wasnt seen in the internet browser thread:

http://www.apple.com/safari/

I would love if NNN would work with Safari.

It does if you want to hit the refresh button 5-10 times to finally get a page that works… and then maybe only half of it will. This site is the reason I started using firefox.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;243407]It does if you want to hit the refresh button 5-10 times to finally get a page that works… and then maybe only half of it will. This site is the reason I started using firefox.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. And I like Firefox now that I’ve started using it, but I’d love to be able to use Safari again. Plus the iphone is safari-only, so if I want to check NNN from that it’ll have to get fixed.

rusty you need to download the newest version which is a beta version. it works fine with NNN.

Even if the windows version worked with the site, the iPhone version doesn’t support javascript so some things are going to fail for sure.

Personally after having a smartphone with highspeed wireless access through ATT/Cingular, I’d wait till iPhone 1.1 or 2.0. The ATT network has great highspeed, but the iPhone will be using the older version which is more like dialup than highspeed. Those cool commercials showing the “fast” internet are only possible if you’ve got an 802.11 wireless hookup.

It looks cool, but they need suport for true 3G highspeed and they need to open it up to third party developers. If they had done those two things, I’d be camping out to get one, without it, the phone is limiting compared to what I already have, cooler looking, but limiting.

Sorry for the iPhone rant…