Sanchez or Tebow?

I thought about this as I was watching the game last night…

If you coached an NFL team would you want Tim Tebow or Mark Sanchez as your starting QB?

Doesn’t matter really… both need to be kept on leashes. JETS run the ball more than they’re more successful.

Then again, if you’re going to change to a run-heavy offense, the Tim Tebow is your man.

Tebow.

No, I wouldn’t want Tebow or Sanchez as my starting QB.

If forced to choose, I’d go Sanchez because he and win in the playoffs in the right offense, their playcalling this year has been horrendous - three straight 5-7 yard runs? Lets empty the backfield on 2nd and 3 and watch Sanchez get sacked!

I wouldn’t want Tebow, but I think it’s awesome what Fox is doing with that offense. The rest of the league is passing at record-high rates, Fox it taking it back 80 years. I’d much rather watch a Broncos game than a Jets game right now, but Tebow can’t throw. The Wildcat was unstoppable for a few weeks, people will figure out the Denver offense (hint: don’t send the house directly up the middle).

This question makes me feel blessed that we have Cam as our QB now.

I would take Sanchez, I think. I think Sanchez could be fixed with a running game. I think Tebow is what he is.

Not even close -
Sanchez is TOTAL GARBAGE !

TEBOW BY A MILE!!!

I have a huge Tebowner & as a life long Broncos fan - I couldn’t care less how few passes he completes as long as we WIN!!!

4-1 as our starter so far this year… I’ll take it…
Might have thought Tebow was a tool at Florida…
Wins change opinions…

[quote=“bhaley29, post:6, topic:25898”]Not even close -
Sanchez is TOTAL GARBAGE !

TEBOW BY A MILE!!!

I have a huge Tebowner & as a life long Broncos fan - I couldn’t care less how few passes he completes as long as we WIN!!!

4-1 as our starter so far this year… I’ll take it…
Might have thought Tebow was a tool at Florida…
Wins change opinions…[/quote]

When do you plan on entering him?

Sanchez has been to 2 AFC Championships with multiple playoff wins, Tebow 0…do those wins change your opinion?

Sanchez. Both are still young and are going to develop into great QBs. But Sanchez right now only because of his playoff experience in his young career. Both are much better than they get credit for.