Sanchez possible replacements

Did your feelings get hurt because I posted a thread that does not fit into your narrative, do you need a safe space as well, dont melt snowflake

No not one game into the season, a continuation from last year, struggling against teams that we should be dominating, and if I am correct you were on the ā€œfire Sanchezā€ thread criticizing him as much as anyone, but if I do it some how its sacrilege

This is the kind of crap we donā€™t need on this board. Said the same thing about the ā€œfire Ronā€ thread. Him and fuller are capable. Letā€™s trust them.

3 Likes

Yeah I wasnā€™t happy with last years performance. Pretty sure I said we needed more talent, needed to run a quicker offense and not end up with heaving shots up at end of shot clock and shot clock violations.

I also said he needed to not have mass transfer outs of Garcia and Brice an Young.

So this year he added talent, kept talent and is running a quicker pace on offense. He answered my concerns so now Iā€™m gonna wait a bit and see how it plays out.

Some of the losses last year were not acceptable. The year before we only lost once at home and set a Halton record for wins. He also had that 19/20 team peaking before Covid shutdown.

Last year we had at least one team cancer and pretty big Covid disruptions.

So no Iā€™m not ready to talk replacements yet. I also think itā€™s pretty stupid even have this thread until we get 7/10 games into the season. The threads you have made are just insane.

4 Likes

If we can get Eric Spolstra I would take him. Or Tom Thibodeau! That man can coach defense!!!

Please, please shut down this topic

9 Likes

You mean like what they do in China?

clt says lutz was spotted near haltron today

Mustached?

Nope you are still the dumb shit. Waiting for your post on why the team starting 2-0 is bad, Ron is no good and we shouldnā€™t be in the AAC.

WTH thread. Needs to be deleted. Haters gonna hate

1 Like

Quit being such a drama queen, ā€œthe threads you have made are just insaneā€, they are hypothetical topics of conversation, you have a choice, nobody forces your cursor to click onto MY threads, you make that choice knowing ahead of time what the topic of the thread is, if you are NOT interested in the thread topic, simply scroll past it and find a topic that you are interested in, quit making snide remarks towards other peoples thread choices, quit trying to censor people, my God man, you people have created an oligarchy that tries to dictate what topics are allowed and not allowed based upon your preferences, I cant believe that this is acceptable to you and the other people that go along with this

I havenā€™t called for your threads to be censored. I just said if you keep starting stupid threads donā€™t be upset if people call you out on them being stupid. If you are entitled to start then we are entitled to respond. If you donā€™t like people stating their opinions donā€™t start the thread. Keep it up.

1 Like

I still am impressed Sanchez kept Garcia, Williams, and Young from transferring after last year. Not just because it was a disappointing season, but the current trend seems to be transfers galore, so keeping our nucleus intact was a really good start. The transfers heā€™s brought in seem to be a serious upgrade on who left. We obviously need to see some results against better competition, but I agree that Sanchez won the offseason.

I also think these early season games against lower competition may not be the best gauge of this teamā€™s potential, both because the players just donā€™t get as motivated in these games (itā€™s a fact of life, no matter how frustrated fans get by this) and because so many newcomers playing big minutes will inevitably need some time to gel. This team has potential to be really good by the end of the season, will be interesting to see what Sanchez does with them.

4 Likes

Totally agree. Keeping the core together was huge and upgrading overall talent. As upsetting as last year was itā€™s hard to hold too much against Ron when ya realize all the shit that was going on. He has answered the criticism I had for him last year. 2-0 start great and as the team gels we should see improvement.

AGAIN, you continuously are telling people NOT to start threads, read YOUR text, you dont have the right to tell others what topics to start, just because you think that they are stupid, and AGAIN, there is this thing called a cursor, and this digital icon allows you to scroll, and with these applications you are able to CHOOSE based upon the title of the thread which ones interest you, but you want to control what topics are suitable based upon your sense of acceptability, CHOOSE not to be on my thread if you dont like the topic, instead of showing your lack of class and maturity

Well if you had reading comprehension skills, you would understand that my post was a hypothetical situation based upon the possibility that Mike Hill does decide to go in another direction after the season, and if that happens who others would be interested in as a possible replacement, maybe you should reread my original post and try to comprehend what the post is about before you call someone ā€œdumb shitā€, #readingcomprehension

If you create the thread the you need to be prepared for the responses. If you donā€™t like it donā€™t start the thread or block the posters you donā€™t like. :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

No Niner fan will start threads like this.

3 Likes

OR, you can just NOT click on MY thread if you dont like the topic!