Sanchez possible replacements

If Sanchez has a subpar or disastrous season this year, and Mike Hill decides to make a change, who would you like to see as the next head basketball coach of the Charlotte 49ers, my choice is a name that briefly circulated around during our last coaching search, Gerry McNamara, he is not from the area, and may be coach in waiting after Boeheim, but I would like to see the 2-3 zone at this level, I think that he would implement a three guard offence centered around the three point shot, which if anything would be pleasing to watch even if we lose

You are a pro-change kind of person

Come on. We don’t need this kind of negativity!

4 Likes

Emb49er would be great hire!

1 Like

John Wooden

You are a prime troll

2 Likes

Its not negativity, I am curious as to who other people would like to see if we have to make a change, it is possible that we may have to in the next season or two, and I want to see who others value, and who people think are young up and comers

Coach K isn’t coaching next year. Also, remember that Sanchez is undefeated at the time of this post. Hill is awesome, Healy is bringing the excitement and Sanchez is going to turn MBB around. Go Niners

2 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

1 game into the season? Really?

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

4 Likes

Same dude just started another post asking to choose Healy vs Houston…and was the one that started the Judy Rose legacy thread.

Assume at this point he’s either an App Fan or a big time troll…or both. May be the real Grady Davis.

3 Likes

Somebody send emb to the Gulag.

3 Likes

I would rather read posts by Wolfpup

I wouldn’t go that far.

1 Like

Imagine Music Video GIF by BabylonBee

You call me a troll, you go on every thread I create and trash the content, how old are you, are you the type of person that gets triggered when someone says something that you disagree with, do you need a safe space, have you not outgrown your high school clique days, I forget that some of you are barley out of high school and have not outgrown your immature, childish behavior, but damn, if you dont like someones thread, move on to a topic that interest you, grow up

5881861191_90de8b5bc9

4 Likes

You post some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen. How about waiting until they lose a game before you start talking about replacements.

1 Like

I have never seen a profile pic icon match a persons maturity level …until now

Professor, why dont you look back at some of the previous threads and find the one that is titled “fire Ron Sanchez”, it was created last year and received over a thousand replies discussing their displeasure for his coaching abilities, AND HIS POSSIBLE REPLACEMENTS, so I guess that all of those people that posted on that thread were “dumb as shit” as well