Sanford Regional (10)cltniners v (2)Leftyniner NN.N POY 2008

Sanford Regional (10)cltniners v (2)Leftyniner NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Monday.

clt will provide a complimentary jonathan neely bobblehead for each vote.

clt will provide a complimentary jonathan neely bobblehead for each vote.
:lol:

alright now wheres my bobblehead

yes. jk.

[QUOTE=cltniners;313591]clt will provide a complimentary jonathan neely bobblehead for each vote.[/QUOTE]

Does it come with that stuff on the back of its head?

Sideshow smells upset

clt daps his voters and adds more detail about the bobblehead.

neely’s growth actually allows the bobble, once set into motion, to remain in perpetual motion.

needless to say, it is epic.

CLT has to be the most dangerous 10 seed I have ever seen. Lefty better get his players into gear if he wants to take this win.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;313947]CLT has to be the most dangerous 10 seed I have ever seen. Lefty better get his players into gear if he wants to take this win.[/QUOTE]

Where’s all my peeps? I’ve been dropping crumbs left and right. :biggrin:

Where's all my peeps? I've been dropping crumbs left and right. :biggrin:

I voted for ya Lefty, but I hear clt is offering free rides in his zeppelin… it’s hard to compete with that.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;313960]I voted for ya Lefty, but I hear clt is offering free rides in his zeppelin… it’s hard to compete with that.[/QUOTE]

clt is upping the anty and offering free zeppelin rides with scarlett johanson, mandy moore, bull dog diva, allison stokke, jennie fench, the 49er cheerleaders, alf, jessica simpson and keely hazel.

there will be charades, beer pong and discussion of the impact of the weak dollar on sovereign wealth funds.