Sanford Regional (6)Silviodante v (3)metro NN.N POY 2008

Sanford Regional (6)Silviodante v (3)metro NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Monday.

hard to vote against a former niner all american…love or hate him, his posts do keep the threads going.

Happy to get thru round 1. Being a UNC Charlotte alum, its been a while since I could celebrate a post season win.

forDniner is better competition than most people think.

This round will to be tougher. I know I can’t match Metro “shot for shot”.

never been an all-american for obvious reasons.

did attend games in the student section during the Hal Wissel era. IIRC, I think each student could’ve had his/her own section in those days at the Coliseum on Independence. so I hope my loyalty to Niner Nation is clear.

the only other thing to add is I never have, at any point in my life, now or in the future, been a UNC Chapel Hill fan. (Though he has realized the error of his earlier ways, I don’t think Metro can make that claim— sorry, Metro I am scrapping the bottom of the barrel) :slight_smile:

If I can win in round 2, I just might celebrate by buying copies of the Charlotte Observer for everyone. Figure Mike P and Jim Utter could use the spike in sales. Won’t make anyone read them, unless they really want to, but figured the big O could use the help.

the only other thing to add is I never have, at any point in my life, now or in the future, been a UNC Chapel Hill fan. (Though he has realized the error of his earlier ways, I don't think Metro can make that claim--- sorry, Metro I am scrapping the bottom of the barrel) :)
nice! :biggrin: