Satterfield Parts II, III and IV?

[URL=http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/photos?photoId=1772491&gameId=280090228][/URL]

Clemson’s players Terrence Oglesby, left, K.C. Rivers, center, and Sam Perry, right, react during the second half of the basketball game in a 72-82 losing effort against Charlotte in Clemson, S.C., Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2008. (AP Photo/Patrick Collard)

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/photos?photoId=1772492&gameId=280090228[/URL]

Close, but there were actual tears on Satterfield. But I’m glad to see two guys we recruited (pretty heavily I think) in that picture.

Close, but there were actual tears on Satterfield. But I'm glad to see two guys we recruited (pretty heavily I think) in that picture.

I think that the guy on the right has watering eyes, Oglesby’s lip is quivering for sure. KC rivers doesn’t look to bad, just in shock.

a photo classic!

a photo classic!
:smirk::mallet:

I always thought that Rodney pulled the headband over satterfield’s head after a nasty block but I guess it was because he was crying, I see.

Close, but there were actual tears on Satterfield. But I'm glad to see two guys we recruited (pretty heavily I think) in that picture.

Make that three.

We recruited Oglesby, Rivers, and Stitt very hard.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;282673]Make that three.

We recruited Oglesby, Rivers, and Stitt very hard.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but Stitt wasn’t in the picture. I would have preferred any of the three to be celebrating in a Niners jersey, but a little revenge is always nice.

Umm, I know you guys like poking fun at it, but do I have to remind eveyone that one of our players was doing the same thing in a loss earlier this year.

Yea, but Stitt wasn't in the picture. I would have preferred any of the three to be celebrating in a Niners jersey, but a little revenge is always nice.

Ahh my bad, I thought that was Stitt in the picture

Did anyone save this picture?

Are you starting trouble over on some Clemson forum?:tongue:

This one?

danke

I wonder how we looked after the Hofstra and Monmouth games last year? NOT TOO GOOD!!, I’ll bet.