Saturday November 17th scrimmage

Anyone else going to be there? I’m bringing my 10 year old daughter and we’ll get there early and walk the campus a little.
I’ll be in a sweet fitted 5950 NewEra Charlotte lid and will be snapping pictures like a 13 year old girl.
Hope to meet some of you out there.

We’re planning on coming out, hope to tailgate a little bit even.

I’ll also be there. I’m trying to see if any of my friends are interested in tailgating starting at 11am. We shall see.

The plan is to go down and see both the football scrimmage and the basketball game at the moment, with two small kids though that can change at any moment, am excited to sit in the football stadium for the first time though.

I will be there. Haven’t missed one yet!!

FSL Owners will get to tour the Field House at 12:00.

Normbulance will be there. I plan on getting out there between 9:30 and 10:00

I’m bringing my youngest rugrat

clt will be there.

Can I get a ride in the Zep?

Will be there with bells on.
Hope to see everyone.

[quote=“49ersRulz, post:10, topic:27109”]Will be there with bells on.
Hope to see everyone.[/quote]

Come by the Normbulance and say hey!

[quote=“49ersRulz, post:10, topic:27109”]Will be there with bells on.
Hope to see everyone.[/quote]Cool. I will be there with the fam. Look forward to meeting you.

And NWA, remember to hide the keys to the Normbulane so ChevEE Jr. doesn’t try to drive off.

Facebook Event:

clt asks about the field house tour. Any confirmation?

clt is a fsl owner, but has not heard anything.

[quote=“cltniners, post:14, topic:27109”]clt asks about the field house tour. Any confirmation?

clt is a fsl owner, but has not heard anything.[/quote]

Word is FSL holders will get a tour at 12.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:15, topic:27109”][quote=“cltniners, post:14, topic:27109”]clt asks about the field house tour. Any confirmation?

Word is FSL holders will get a tour at 12.[/quote]
I was told by both the ticket office and the athletic foundation office that a reservation was not needed. FSL owners should be there at 12 noon in the lobby area of the football center for the tour of the facility. I will be there.

[quote=“NinerNirvana, post:16, topic:27109”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:15, topic:27109”][quote=“cltniners, post:14, topic:27109”]clt asks about the field house tour. Any confirmation?

Word is FSL holders will get a tour at 12.[/quote]
I was told by both the ticket office and the athletic foundation office that a reservation was not needed. FSL owners should be there at 12 noon in the lobby area of the football center for the tour of the facility. I will be there.[/quote]

Mike Hummer told me the same. Bank it.

So the tour & scrimmage will probably take until 2-3. The B-Ball DH starts at 5. What do we do in the meantime?

[move]DRINK[/move]

Some of us are on non-drinking meds right now.

:smiley: :cry: