Saw Courney Williams today

I was in the prospector getting lunch and he was in front of me at Salsaritos with a few other players, but I don’t know who they were. One of them was white if that helps any. He was freaking huge though. I’m only 5’7 so I felt especially short standing next to him. It’s the first time I’ve seen any players around campus though so I just thought it was interesting. He’s a new player this year right? (I never really kept up with 9er basketball until I decided to come here so excuse my lack of knowledge)

[i]Originally posted by RWORKMAN09[/i]@Sep 30 2005, 01:25 PM [b] One of them was white if that helps any. [/b]
Well with mullis no longer associated, I don't know who it could be, Gordon and tripp miller are never with the other guys. Actually, I have honestly never seen travis gordon on campus, tripp miller has got to be the most stuck up kid on the team, all of the other players are way friendlier than him. We don't have any white kids on scholarship, now 2006 on the other hand, we look like davidson as far as recruiting goes. could be the real ghetto white kid that dresses in nba clothes and hangs out with them all the time.
[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Sep 30 2005, 12:52 PM [b] could be the real ghetto white kid that dresses in nba clothes and hangs out with them all the time. [/b]
LOL yeah who is that kid? hes been here for like 5 years

Tripp is actually pretty cool, although Ive known him since High School. Talked to him today actually.

His name is Austin Wood, and this will be his 5th year. He was my Freshman roommate…nice guy, but very different.

His name is Courney? :lol:

[i]Originally posted by Savio[/i]@Oct 2 2005, 06:32 PM [b] His name is Courney? :lol: [/b]
It's Courtney, but thats still not exactly a common name for a guy.