SC barely edges ECU

Okay… if we barely beat SC and they barely beat ECU yesterday. That doesnt appear to be a good barometer for us heading into the remainder of the year.

scrimmage

[i]Originally posted by vbniner[/i]@Dec 21 2004, 08:06 AM [b] Okay.. if we barely beat SC and they barely beat ECU yesterday. That doesnt appear to be a good barometer for us heading into the remainder of the year. [/b]
Dude, flukes happen.

ECU is pretty bad, and we played SC in a scrimmage in early November. I do believe we’re a little bit better now.

Relaaaaaaaax, ECU will get thier ass-whoopings like they always do. :fastgun:

The Gamecocks also barely lost Saturday at Kansas, 64-60 so they can’t be too bad.

[i]Originally posted by vbniner[/i]@Dec 21 2004, 08:06 AM [b] Okay.. if we barely beat SC and they barely beat ECU yesterday. That doesnt appear to be a good barometer for us heading into the remainder of the year. [/b]
OK....if Santa Clara beat UNC by 11, and Cal Poly beat Santa Clara by 9, and Portland beat Cal Poly by 28, and Washington State beat Portland by 1, and Oklahoma State beat Washington State by 52, does that mean that Oklahoma State would beat UNC by 101 points? NO! You can't make comparisons like that.
[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking+Dec 21 2004, 12:40 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smoothieking @ Dec 21 2004, 12:40 PM)

It’s hard to measure wins and losses and the fact that when we played USC was in a scrimmage. I am curious to see how SC plays out. Last year they were a typical Dave Odom team that came out of the gates strong and then fell apart near the end of the season. Odom is a good defensive coach but is medicore in coaching offense.

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking[/i]@Dec 21 2004, 01:40 PM [b] OK....if Santa Clara beat UNC by 11, and Cal Poly beat Santa Clara by 9, and Portland beat Cal Poly by 28, and Washington State beat Portland by 1, and Oklahoma State beat Washington State by 52, does that mean that Oklahoma State would beat UNC by 101 points? NO! You can't make comparisons like that. [/b]
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: