Schedule released

according to the top 144ā€¦portland is 144 lol

[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer[/i]@Sep 2 2005, 05:53 PM [b] according to the top 144....portland is 144 lol [/b]
What was Asheville last year?

Itā€™d be nice to see consistency during that stretch.

[i]Originally posted by HappyCamper49[/i]@Sep 2 2005, 01:36 AM [b] How did games v Temple and Xavier not get televised? [/b]
If ESPN and the A-10 network don't carry the game, Fox Sports Net Ohio (Xavier's TV affiliate) will almost certainly broadcast the game.

does davidson have that one shooting guard still?

[i]Originally posted by Xband01+Sep 2 2005, 10:04 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Xband01 @ Sep 2 2005, 10:04 PM)

The A-10 TV network is a nice benefit but there are still logistics to be worked out. Of course, first we have to line up a local carrier. Things are in the works for this.

One of the obstacles is that they donā€™t let you just pick up the Charlotte games. You have to show some of the other A-10 games. We have trouble enough attracting people to Charlotte games. Hopefully, everything will come together and weā€™ll get another 4 to 6 games locally.

It is still great that we will have 6 games on national tv this year. If we get a local carrier to pick us upā€¦ even better.

Any chance of TV for the Mississippi State game?

top 144 has mississippi ranked like 81 <_<

[b]does davidson have that one shooting guard still? [/b]

Brendan Winters? Heā€™s a Sr. this year as is Mckillop and Ian Johnson.

I wonder why the schedule canā€™t be released with days of the week listed, also, rather than forcing us out-of-towners to have to consult a calendar:

Ok, this oneā€™s on a Monday, canā€™t make that, that oneā€™s on the weekend, thatā€™s possibleā€¦

Too much to ask?

[i]Originally posted by Tenniner[/i]@Sep 4 2005, 08:03 PM [b] I wonder why the schedule can't be released with days of the week listed, also, rather than forcing us out-of-towners to have to consult a calendar:

Ok, this oneā€™s on a Monday, canā€™t make that, that oneā€™s on the weekend, thatā€™s possibleā€¦

Too much to ask? [/b]

umm the days are listedā€¦

http://charlotte49ers.collegesports.com/spā€¦skbl-sched.html

Just noticed that if you include the exhibition that is 15 home games making my 49 dollar first time alumni tickets cost me 3.27 cents per game.

Chisox, the days were not listed in the media release.

Gonna be some tough travel for me this season. Job duties have changed and Iā€™m travelling around the triad way too much. But for startersā€¦ Nov 23- Miss State in Halton, then travel to Atlanta on Thursday for Thanksgiving (and Georgia State) returning Sunday, and back to Charlotte on Monday, the 28th for Portland and back on Wednesday for Davidson. 9pm tip for the Indiana game makes for a LONG return trip. Two visits to Charlotte for the bowl game and UNCA during the holiday week (did anyone note that it will be on 12/31?). Also, not sure the 3/1 Duquesne game will work out for me since that will be #2 sonsā€™s day to become a teenager and heā€™ll have rights for that day.

The old body canā€™t run around like it used to. :frowning:

Ummm, thanks!!! I do appreciate the info, the earlier link didnā€™t show days, nor did another link (the pdf format). Iā€™m glad to have itā€¦ I could have done without the ummm, sarcasm, though. Maybe my ummm Cardinals can get to the Series again and spank your ummm, White Sox (although Iā€™d rather play the RED Sox again - revenge)

Tenn, i really wasnt trying to be sarcastic. i was just confused because when i looked up the schedule, i saw the days listed, so i didnt know if i was looking at the wrong thing, sorry it came across that way. oh and my sox would whoop your little red birdies! :stuck_out_tongue:

Make sure Bobby knows this years schedule doesnt end in February:

Wed 03/01/2006 Duquesne * Halton Arena TBA
Sat 03/04/2006 George Washington * Washington, D.C. ESPN 2:00 PM
Wed 03/08/2006 A-10 Tournament Cincinnati, Ohio TBA
Thu 03/09/2006 A-10 Tournament Cincinnati, Ohio TBA
Fri 03/10/2006 A-10 Tournament Cincinnati, Ohio TBA
Sat 03/11/2006 A-10 Tournament Cincinnati, Ohio TBA

At George Washington on their Senior Night :o

Five games in 10 days to open the season is a good test. Mississippi State gets to try for the Putz Hat Trick of the third straight early season letdown.

Can someone take the 04-05 schedule off the NNN homepage now? That still pisses me off.

I think you guys are the first to publish you full schedule in the A10 predictions for the 49ers are: non-con 8-3; A10 11-5. Thats 19-8 at the start of the A10 tourney

If we do that bad Iā€™ll hang myself.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Sep 2 2005, 12:50 AM [b] I'm not surprised we have 6 nationally televised games, but I am surprised that the game at Fordham is one of them. [/b]
That should be a great game. Fordham had the 2004-05 A-10 Freshman of the Year in 6-8 F Bryant Dunston and another A-10 all-frosh in 6-4 G Marcus Stout (from Renaissance H.S. in Detroit). Although it looks like they will be without their star recruit, 6-5 F Chris Bethel, the Rams should still be formidable. BTW, they were 9-4 at home last season.