SCK Appreciatio​n Day

The shoutbox this morning for some reason became a place to share the exploits of Niner Nation’s most unique citizen, one Stone Cold Ken, affectionately referred to as SCK by NN.N. Kenny may say some crazy things but we all know he is decent guy and a damn dedicated Niner, and so I along with NinerWupAss are establishing SCK Appreciation Day for friends of his put their favorite SCK stories on the record.

We all love you SCK, and one day you’ll get your money from Randy Peele!

I am a SCK fan - Met him at Wachovia about 10 years ago.

One of my favorite memories of SCK is his signs at Fox news Rising and Wilson’s reaction to “Niner World Order” and “Jesus is a Niner”. Classic SCK!

He shows up at all kinds events to support the Niners - volleyball, check! basketball, check! baseball, check! soccer, check! football events, check! NNN events, check! The dude even flew to the Virgin Islands to see us play! To help the first March to the Endzone rally he and Gill and Bust and I went to a Panther game to had out flyers. He sat at a corner of the stadium handing out info until the Panthers made him move.

appreciates

Well thank you guys.

Not only did I go to VI, but I went to Hawaii the year before to see the Niners. I threw out my back the day before the flight. Walked around Hawaii like a crippled old man for a week, came back Christmas morning, had to go to the Dr.'s office on the 26th to get a muscle relaxer.

And the reason I went to VI to see the guys, is because I couldn’t get off of work to see the girls in Bangkok during that summer. When we weren’t busy that week I would have gone to Bangkok, I was pissed. Thailand would have been much more fun than VI.

I can hear it now: “Me love you long time SCK.”

laughingemoticonphobia: The fear of SCK ending a sentence or thought in a thread without a :)) !!

Now THAT would have been a classic SCK moment.

Kenny youre the MF’N MAN!

Hands down one of the top 3 posters on this board.

Every day should be SCK day!

agreed!! sck is one of the most entertaining posters on NN.N.

he is a good sport.

A special haiku
For StoneColdKen, a cool dude.
Thanks for being you.

I can’t tell you how many times I glanced at a thread title and then saw ‘last post by stonecoldken’ and then said to myself, “YES! Here we go…”. He’s like NNN’s rock star - I get excited in anticipation even before I read his posts!

I am sorry I missed this thread. SCK always makes my POY tourny, no matter how much flack I get for it.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:2, topic:23510”]I am a SCK fan - Met him at Wachovia about 10 years ago.

One of my favorite memories of SCK is his signs at Fox news Rising and Wilson’s reaction to “Niner World Order” and “Jesus is a Niner”. Classic SCK!

He shows up at all kinds events to support the Niners - volleyball, check! basketball, check! baseball, check! soccer, check! football events, check! NNN events, check! The dude even flew to the Virgin Islands to see us play! To help the first March to the Endzone rally he and Gill and Bust and I went to a Panther game to had out flyers. He sat at a corner of the stadium handing out info until the Panthers made him move.[/quote]
I’ve just met SCK recently. But, he’s one of NNN’s coolest dude, a hard core Niner. I only have one favorite memory is Mr. Bojangle and I had a big laugh watching the “big kid” staying in line with Junior 49ers to get autographs from both men and women teams on Fan Day. ;D

SCK is awesome, see him out all the time, no matter what the event is. If it’s Niner related and Kenny can make it, he’s usually there.

Kenny

Mr. Upstairs

I can’t believe we forgot to celebrate this year…

From what I’ve heard about his visit to Uptown, I don’t think he forgot to celebrate.

HOF SCK!!!