Villanova 66
Xavier 71

OOC

Davidson 75
Missouri 81

Chicago State 69
Indiana 90

Oregon State 41
Hawaii 85 (potential Rainbow tourney opponent)

Saint Louis has a lot of work to do…

X plays #10 Bama for the Paradise Jam title tonight. A win by the Muskies should put them in the top 25.

That SLU-A&M score was bad. Sorta like a certain score involving a certain A-10 team last season! :rolleyes:

That SLU-A&M score was bad. Sorta like a certain score involving a certain A-10 team last season! :rolleyes:

I KNEW that would be mentioned…:unhappy:

I KNEW that would be mentioned...:unhappy:

I don’t think we should drawing parallels to last years 49ers and this years SLU that started the year recieving votes, and is returning a highly touted big man.

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;200263]I don’t think we should drawing parallels to last years 49ers and this years SLU that started the year recieving votes, and is returning a highly touted big man.[/QUOTE]

are you being sarcastic?

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;200263]I don’t think we should drawing parallels to last years 49ers and this years SLU that started the year recieving votes, and is returning a highly touted big man.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you want to draw parallels, last season we were returning highly touted PF Curtis Withers.

jeez… 69 33… wow.

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;200224]Saint Louis has a lot of work to do…[/QUOTE]

Maybe not to beat us. Ready for a 33-32 loss to the billikins? It could happen.

Maybe not to beat us. Ready for a 33-32 loss to the billikins? It could happen.

Would that involve scoring nine points in a half?

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;200420]Would that involve scoring nine points in a half?[/QUOTE]
OUCH! No more! No more Cakewalk! :weep: