Rhode Island 48
Boston U. 38

Wisconsin 88

(22) Wake Forest 91

Coppin St. 56

Xavier 81

Dayton 75
Cincinnati 66

I was at the Wake/Wisconsin games. Tons of empty seats. Tickets were being sold by scalpers for $5 or less. Sellout my #@$.

rhode island 48
boston u 38

we need to schedule the terriers!!!

[QUOTE=moss2k;141989]rhode island 48
boston u 38

we need to schedule the terriers!!![/QUOTE]

Not quite Moss, but close:

[CODE]Rhode Island 26 22 48 Final

Boston U. [B]14 [/B]24 38 [/CODE]

We’re going to beat Davidson, thanks to Curt.
Then, based upon the the outcome of the Georgia State Louisiana-Lafayette game, we beat the Cajuns, and we return home, 5-3, optimistmic. We beat the crap out of valpo.
6-3, we await Indiana and our first ESPN game.

[QUOTE=moss2k;141989]rhode island 48
boston u 38

we need to schedule the terriers!!![/QUOTE]

Last time we did that, the Terriers left Charlotte with a W!

BTW, nice to see the A-10 go 4-0 last night, especially the wins by Dayton and St. Joe’s. Also looks like Memphis will have some competition in C-USA after seeing that Houston beat #25 LSU in Baton Rouge.

[QUOTE=run49er;142029]Last time we did that, the Terriers left Charlotte with a W! [/QUOTE]

Yeah, let’s hold off on challenging BU again.

From an article shortly after that game, and following BU’s ensuing losses to Vermont and Hartford:

[QUOTE]Two nights later, the Terriers held off the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, converting 22 of 28 free throws en route to a 73-71 win that seemed to send BU in the right direction. Yet all the effort, all the hard work and all the nonconference wins were dampened by the two latest losses.

“[B]It was the biggest win I’ve had since I’ve been here[/B],” Beal said. “But it means nothing if we can’t get conference wins.”
[/QUOTE]

A10 flyers over big least beerkitties. hee hee hee…

I’d Kill to go 6-3 into the Indiana game

I WILL kill if we aren’t!!!