**Scott Region Semi Finals** (1)Gill2003 v (6)UNCCTF NN.N POY 2008

Scott Region Semi Finals (1)Gill2003 v (6)UNCCTF NN.N POY 2008
Voting ends Saturday.

Remember guys, Baseball rocks, but Football rocks too!

Show your support for Charlotte Football, and vote Gill!!

This is going to be an awesome matchup. Gill’s my boy, but it’s not as if I don’t support football too! Heck, I may even be the football ANNOUNCER one fine September afternoon in 2012.

TF, when we get football, if they dont ask you right away, I will petition for you to be the announcer. Heck, I’ll even start a MTFAI (Make TF Announcer Initiative)!!

[COLOR=green][size=6]Vote Today!![/size][/COLOR]

vote gill for the 2nd best beard grower on NNN

yeah, i went there. that’s a challenge.

Challenge accepted! ha ha!

vote gill for the 2nd best beard grower on NNN

yeah, i went there. that’s a challenge.

Anytime. Anyplace. Anywhere.

:tongue:

It was 19-16 this morning, but I’ve hit a 3 to tie this baby up. DE-FENSE! DE-FENSE!!!

Come on guys, I need to rally back and win this!!!

FOR FREEDOM!!! FOR FOOTBALL!!!

Gill’s on the ropes! It’s gonna be hard to cut down the nets with this thing around my neck:

What the hell… I liked this much better when my game was flying under the radar. Come on people, vote for the #1 tuba player in NNN history! The #1 stadium announcer in NNN history! The #1 history teacher in NNN history!

In the event of this coming out tied, I’d like to point some things out for the powers that be.

• Three of my four immediate family members graduated from Charlotte.
  • I am #3 on Facebook’s 49ers trivia challenge, and neither #1 nor #2 is named Mandeep.
  • Who could possibly not like an avatar of Cal in agony?

[CENTER][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=Gold]Fans, we have[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]OVERTIME![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Let’s settle this “fair and square”. Both of you need to start posting pics scantily clad hot babes. We can rate each one on a 1 to 10 scale. Highest point total wins. I guess we need a time limit. What about September?

Let's settle this "fair and square". Both of you need to start posting pics scantily clad hot babes. We can rate each one on a 1 to 10 scale. Highest point total wins. I guess we need a time limit. What about September?

I second this and motion to procede to the picture posting round. Gentleman if you will…

motion thirded.
all in favor?
all opposed?:tumble:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;317804]Let’s settle this “fair and square”. Both of you need to start posting pics scantily clad hot babes. We can rate each one on a 1 to 10 scale. Highest point total wins. I guess we need a time limit. What about September?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;317810]I second this and motion to procede to the picture posting round. Gentleman if you will…[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jfickett;317813]motion thirded.[/QUOTE]

Motion fourthed… unless I’m the one scheduled to go up against the winner, in which case I withdraw my suggestion. I would hate to give my next opponent all that momentum. :smile: Nah… on second thought, it will be worth it, regardless. Let the OVERTIME begin.

Let's settle this "fair and square". Both of you need to start posting pics scantily clad hot babes. We can rate each one on a 1 to 10 scale. Highest point total wins. I guess we need a time limit. What about September?
Do it. I judge and have it done my the end of today.

I will use quantity as well as quality in my decisions.

FWIW, this will be my only post since I’m going to the Wachovia today. So here goes.

And now, the coup de grace… I don’t think Gill can touch this one. This is for all the old CUSA-Talk folks…

WoW!!! Way to put it out there TF… can i change my vote?? sorry Gill…