**Scott Region Semi Finals** (1)Gill2003 v (6)UNCCTF NN.N POY 2008

That little bird.......
What little bird? You mean there's a bird in that photo?

:shades:

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;317905]Gill gets my vote, that little bird in the photo turns the picture into a blurr. That little bird is like the bug in kevin’s signature, I smack at my computer screen when I see it.[/QUOTE]

with that comment and the fact that you are a dallas fan i think you lose your man card privileges haha.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;317907]What little bird?

:shades:[/QUOTE]
Dude, seriously. Some people can’t see the boobies for the birds… er, I mean, forest for the trees.

UNCCTF wins this round due to effort and style. And also for catering to my needs which is really what this whole contest was about. Congratulations sir.

I respectfully disagree with your overtime methods

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;317960]UNCCTF wins this round due to effort and style. And also for catering to my needs which is really what this whole contest was about. Congratulations sir.[/QUOTE]
CLUTCH, BABY, CLUTCH!

Gill, man, what can I say… it was a tough match, and thanks to this thread I now have plenty of… um… useful tools for later.

Kevin, as a show of my gratitude, here’s one for the road.

I respectfully disagree with your overtime methods
The stated overtime method is me just picking. This overtime method involved you getting to see hot babes. You disagree with hot babes? Perhaps you need to rethink your priorities.

The CFI girls find this insulting, and will not be attending future NNN events…

They are very upset…

The CFI girls find this insulting, and will not be attending future NNN events...

They are very upset…

Way to ruin it for the rest of us, kevin

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;317982]Way to ruin it for the rest of us, kevin[/QUOTE]

Im still sticking with Gill & CFI on this one… Im not sure about the rest of you. but atleast we can see the CFI GIRLS in person… COME ON KEVIN!

[QUOTE=Lutz4Life;317987]Im still sticking with Gill & CFI on this one… Im not sure about the rest of you. but atleast we can see the CFI GIRLS in person… COME ON KEVIN![/QUOTE]
Haters everywhere I go. I would be happy to do my part to make the CFI girls happy again. Perhaps a cut of my “Millionaire” winnings…? :tongue:

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;317998]Haters everywhere I go. I would be happy to do my part to make the CFI girls happy again. Perhaps a cut of my “Millionaire” winnings…? :tongue:[/QUOTE]

No hatin here TF… i could never hate on the voice of the niners… Just standing for what I believe in (CFI)… If your giving out cash im pretty upset… lol

what the heck, we didn’t even get to vote in OT? the only logical reasoning for that would be if the higher seed moved on in a tie or if the person with the most overall votes moved on. but the personal discretion of the committee chooses who moves on? well, that does kinda sound like the ncaa…but that’s not us, at least i didn’t think it was. settle this fairly!

settle this fairly!
IMO, this was settled fairly. What better way to pick a winner than the hot babes competition (my suggestion, btw)? :shades:

I expect every person that voted for Gill to oppose my decision. I gues that leaves 17 more haters left to post.

I voted for Gill but let’s be serious, who wins isn’t that big of a deal to me. Settling it like that, however, I think, is incredibly stupid. Takes anything that was respectable about the little tournament thing and throws it out the window. I mean seriously. Post hot girls and you move on…if that’s what determines best poster I need to leave this place.

I voted for Gill but let's be serious, who wins isn't that big of a deal to me. Settling it like that, however, I think, is incredibly stupid. Takes anything that was respectable about the little tournament thing and throws it out the window. I mean seriously. Post hot girls and you move on..if that's what determines best poster I need to leave this place.
16 to go.

have I been counted yet?? Still sticking w/ CFI…

16 to go.
wrong. still at 17. he posted earlier.

childish and evasive. makes sense. because i have bad dreams at night because gill didnt win and i somehow care more than he does about him winning. it’s about the joke method, not who won. it was supposed to be about voting…that was ruined