Scott Regional (1)Gill2003 v (9)zerogeneticsdc NN.N POY 2008

Scott Regional (1)Gill2003 v (9)zerogeneticsdc NN.N POY 2008
Discuss then vote. Voting ends Tuesday.

Wheres my speech?

Wheres my speech?

meh, I posted it once. Do you really need it again? couldn’t you just post it? Why do I have to do everything?!?!

Tough match-up here, Ben. I think you can pull it off though and become this year’s darkhorse since I was supposed to be this year’s darkhorse and ran into a Chisox buzzsaw in the first round.

Tough match-up here, Ben. I think you can pull it off though and become this year's darkhorse since [B]I was supposed to be this year's darkhorse and ran into a Chisox buzzsaw in the first round[/B].

so i guess that means you were the light horse and no one wanted to ride you.

Look here, party at my place if I win. Booze, wings, hooters… all for you. Its happenend before and it iwll happend again!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;313753]Look here, party at my place if I win. Booze, wings, hooters… all for you. Its happenend before and it iwll happend again![/QUOTE]

Vote for Gill!! :toast:

Look here, party at my place if I win. Booze, wings, hooters.... all for you. Its happenend before and it iwll happend again!

a. dont bribe.
b. do I get to come if you win? lol

Gah- This is like Sophie’s Choice!

Gah- This is like Sophie's Choice!

Robby, just remember who drove you to the corner store that had been robbed a few days before so that you could go in and pick up some beer for a party… I basically risked my life for you so you could get some beer.

so i guess that means you were the light horse and no one wanted to ride you.

Honestly, I have no clue what that means.

So…uh…you win?

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;313870]Honestly, I have no clue what that means.

So…uh…you win?[/QUOTE]

when you are labeled as the dark horse of a tournament that means you are the favorite to do most of the upsets. Everyone saddles up and gets on the horse until it collapses. seeing how you labeled yourself as a dark horse i just changed it around and said you were a light one and that no body jumped on your band wagon.

Robby, just remember who drove you to the corner store that had been robbed a few days before so that you could go in and pick up some beer for a party... I basically risked my life for you so you could get some beer.

I will never forget that.

Ouch guys - this is hurting. I know I have a really tough draw in the Legendary Gill but cmon!

My inner NNN pride is really hurting… :weep:

oh well - at least its Gill that I’m losing to…

Send your pitty votes my way. Please?

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc;313890]…at least its Gill that I’m getting hammered by…[/QUOTE]

:ohmy:

…Sorry, couldn’t leave that quote untouched… :biggrin:

:ohmy:

…Sorry, couldn’t leave that quote untouched… :biggrin:

SICK! adjusted.

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc;313934]SICK! adjusted.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, I just don’t feel compelled to hit the edit button.

...at least its Gill that I'm getting hammered by...
For some reason, I just don't feel compelled to hit the edit button.

And even if you do I’m saving it for all eternity right here.

LMAO

…crap