Season tickets

When we will get info on renewing tickets?

Email from 12/16/2015 says this, but I never got an email about online renewal like it says:

2016 Football Season Ticket renewal applications will be mailed in January. Online renewal option will be sent via email next week. Tickets will be $190 for the season including the 2017 Spring Game. Please note, the April 2016 Spring Game is already included in this previous season ticket plan.

[quote=“emf, post:2, topic:30136”]Email from 12/16/2015 says this, but I never got an email about online renewal like it says:

2016 Football Season Ticket renewal applications will be mailed in January. Online renewal option will be sent via email next week. Tickets will be $190 for the season including the 2017 Spring Game. Please note, the April 2016 Spring Game is already included in this previous season ticket plan.
[/quote] So tickets have gone up $10 this year. I hope it is to pay for the light bill from all of our night games.

[quote=“Nugget, post:3, topic:30136”][quote=“emf, post:2, topic:30136”]Email from 12/16/2015 says this, but I never got an email about online renewal like it says:

[/quote] So tickets have gone up $10 this year. I hope it is to pay for the light bill from all of our night games.[/quote]

$10 for the spring game, $30 for the other 6 home games. Same as every other year.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:4, topic:30136”][quote=“Nugget, post:3, topic:30136”][quote=“emf, post:2, topic:30136”]Email from 12/16/2015 says this, but I never got an email about online renewal like it says:

[/quote] So tickets have gone up $10 this year. I hope it is to pay for the light bill from all of our night games.[/quote]

$10 for the spring game, $30 for the other 6 home games. Same as every other year.[/quote]
Ah! Thanks.

Heads up to all who renew online…Last year I was surprised at the end of checkout to see a $6 per seat service charge. This year, I’m either doing by mail or calling the ticket office.

I just called the ticket office and reup. Ready for some football.

Thanks for the heads up!

I’ll pay $6 for the convenience of ordering tickets from the website.

The website is open during my lunch break.

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:9, topic:30136”]I’ll pay $6 for the convenience of ordering tickets from the website.

The website is open during my lunch break.[/quote]
Burn!!! ;D

Marshall released their ticket info today. They have a nice plan in place and would be a good example to follow.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:11, topic:30136”]Marshall released their ticket info today. They have a nice plan in place and would be a good example to follow.

http://www.herdzone.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/020916aab.html[/quote]
Having until 4/15 would be nice.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:11, topic:30136”]Marshall released their ticket info today. They have a nice plan in place and would be a good example to follow.

That didn’t just happen, someone had to come up with the goal to engage their customers, a plan to do so, and then a team to implement it. They don’t take them for granted.

Would ya look at that…a competent Athletic Department.

[quote=“Ninercentral, post:13, topic:30136”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:11, topic:30136”]Marshall released their ticket info today. They have a nice plan in place and would be a good example to follow.

That didn’t just happen, someone had to come up with the goal to engage their customers, a plan to do so, and then a team to implement it. They don’t take them for granted.[/quote]

Thank goodness Judy doesn’t pay attention to the chat pages.

clt says they have a better aol webpage.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:15, topic:30136”][quote=“Ninercentral, post:13, topic:30136”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:11, topic:30136”]Marshall released their ticket info today. They have a nice plan in place and would be a good example to follow.

That didn’t just happen, someone had to come up with the goal to engage their customers, a plan to do so, and then a team to implement it. They don’t take them for granted.[/quote]

Thank goodness Judy doesn’t pay attention to the chat pages.[/quote]

I still think a huge part of the problem is that we are completely taken for granted. We are not treated like customers, we are not thought of as people who are using disposable income and can leave, which is a real shame given what’s happened to basketball attendance.

I will say, I did enjoy the magnet I got in the mail with my season’s ticket renewal.

[quote=“Ninercentral, post:17, topic:30136”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:15, topic:30136”][quote=“Ninercentral, post:13, topic:30136”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:11, topic:30136”]Marshall released their ticket info today. They have a nice plan in place and would be a good example to follow.

Thank goodness Judy doesn’t pay attention to the chat pages.[/quote]

I still think a huge part of the problem is that we are completely taken for granted. We are not treated like customers, we are not thought of as people who are using disposable income and can leave, which is a real shame given what’s happened to basketball attendance.

I will say, I did enjoy the magnet I got in the mail with my season’s ticket renewal.[/quote]

We are because Judy doesn’t think of us in this way. In her eyes we should give because we are alumni easy as that. If we don’t then there is something wrong with us, not something wrong with them.

The magnet was definitely nice and appreciated.

Still wish it was the cpick only, but that’s a separate argument.

You guys got season ticket packages already?