See Buffalo vs Panthers with fellow alums

[B][COLOR=Green]The Alumni Association has a block of 40 tickets for the Buffalo Bills-Carolina Panthers game for next Saturday at 7:30 in Bank of America Stadium. The seats are in section 509 (upper level, North corner) and are $49 each. The tickets are first come-first serve and no limit on how many you can purchase.

If interested call the UNCC Alumni Affairs Office at 704/687-2273. You can pick the tickets up at the Alumni House before noon on Friday. The other option is to meet at the Charlotte flag in the parking lot at the corner of Bland and South Tryon Streets. There will be some 49ers tailgating there but not a formal event.

Gameday contacts are Nick McEntire at 704/309-9831 and John Snelsire 704/995-7431.[/COLOR][/B]

Great idea to do it again but…why are we just hearing about this now?

Ummmm, not to make excuses Lefty, but with vacations, conferences and other duties in the office, people have been out. I guess it got overlooked or the Panthers came looking to get rid of a few tickets since we had doen this in the past. In fact, they are out of the office today… scoping possible locations to host 49ers fans in Atlantic City for the A10 basketball tournament.

I’m just the messenger…

[QUOTE=HP49er;183809]Ummmm, not to make excuses Lefty, but with vacations, conferences and other duties in the office, people have been out. I guess it got overlooked or the Panthers came looking to get rid of a few tickets since we had doen this in the past. In fact, they are out of the office today… scoping possible locations to host 49ers fans in Atlantic City for the A10 basketball tournament.

I’m just the messenger…[/QUOTE]

Ah, come on HP. It’s no fun if we can’t shoot the messenger. :shades:

hp - for the love of god, change that avatar :slight_smile:

Anborn, she is proof that former Goldusters can have BUP (blow up potential)!

Don’t go to AC. It’s a shi* hole.
Did you find enough people for the Hawaii trip?