Selling the product

My entire Christmas list this year will be made from 49erfanatics.com :biggrin:

Pretty much ditto.

The only exception being a GREEN 49ers Golf Bag.

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider;420239]What if I normally wear XXL? Which I doā€¦cuz Iā€™m huge.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™d bring you one to try on and see how you like it. PM me if youā€™d like to see oneā€¦

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider;420239]What if I normally wear XXL? Which I doā€¦cuz Iā€™m huge.[/QUOTE]

Stop eating twinkies fella.

I love you guys, I hate you guys.

You just got half of this years downpayment for a third FSL out of my pocket!

[QUOTE=Powerbait;420254]Stop eating twinkies fella.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I kow his bros- heā€™s probably just a big dude. His odest brother was my enforcer at ESH back in the day. LOL

[QUOTE=hootie;420374]Nah, I kow his bros- heā€™s probably just a big dude. His odest brother was my enforcer at ESH back in the day. LOL[/QUOTE]

REGULATORS!..Mount-up!

Dang it Nick! If you were my Hooterā€™s Girl waitress with a plate of hotwings and a Guinness youā€™d be the DEVIL!!!

[B][SIZE=6][COLOR=Red]THE DEVIL!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;420386]Dang it Nick! If you were my Hooterā€™s Girl waitress with a plate of hotwings and a Guinness youā€™d be the DEVIL!!!

[B][SIZE=6][COLOR=Red]THE DEVIL!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

Well I can get you the wings and a Guiness, but the Hooters girl thing is just not going to happen.

Heā€™s a picture of the football t-shirt not taken by my phone.
$12.49
[URL=http://img24.imageshack.us/i/footballteegrey.jpg/][/URL]

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;420387]Well I can get you the wings and a Guiness, but the Hooters girl thing is just not going to happen.

Heā€™s a picture of the football t-shirt not taken by my phone.
$12.49
[URL=http://img189.imageshack.us/i/footballteegrey.jpg/][/URL][/QUOTE]

Got stuff for me and the Nephew for our family beach trip but forgot to get the Lady something so I went back and bought MORE! Looking forward to finally meeting you tomorrow and I have a story to share with you and MG, so remind me!

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;420388]Got stuff for me and the Nephew for our family beach trip but forgot to get the Lady something so I went back and bought MORE! Looking forward to finally meeting you tomorrow and I have a story to share with you and MG, so remind me![/QUOTE]

Will do! Looking forward to it!

Just bought some gear that would have cost me double at the bookstore. Canā€™t wait to see what else you guys are coming out with!!!

Stop eating twinkies fella.
Nah, I kow his bros- he's probably just a big dude. His odest brother was my enforcer at ESH back in the day. LOL

Iā€™m not fat, Iā€™m big-boned.

Nice to finally meet you and your family Nick. You do good work. Love the Tshirt, visor and my nephewā€™s Jersey. I really love the sueded shirt, it will be going to work tomorrow. Canā€™t wait for the lady to get off work so she can model her two items. :tongue:

Now how about a green and white golf bag? :biggrin:

Just ordered the visor! That thing looks pretty sweet, canā€™t wait for it to arrive!

Next up on the list will probably be the green FOOTBALL shirt.

:49ers:

Iā€™m looking forward to getting home today or tomorrow and a package in the mailbox. Canā€™t wait to have some updated Niners clothes.

Edit: Just got home and found my new shirts. Love the polo. It looks great. I think Iā€™ll wear it to work tomorrow. Thanks Nick!

Just got my visor today, it looks awesome!!

charlotte car flags would also be a hot item on the site