shame this goldduster

[i]Originally posted by 49erDiva[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 06:35 PM [b] If any of you actually read my bio right, I didn't say I cheered for the Tarheels. I said one of my hobbies was watching the Tarheels play basketball. I grew up five minutes from there, and my uncle works for the team.

As far as the GoldDusters, I mentioned that I danced for them in my achievements. I love the niners, and even when I wasn’t a GoldDuster I’d go watch the games. I’m still a student here!

As far as my major and wanting a doctorate in dental surgery…you can major in whatever you want to get into dental school. One just has to have the right pre-recs and get a good score on the DAT. I am not only a dance major. I am double majoring here at UNCC. My other major is Chemistry, and right now I’m near the top of my class.

So for whoever mentioned that I might be dumb, you need to think again. And maybe you need to pay a little more attention before you go running you mouth. [/b]

you are just completely awesome renee. I am in the pep band and we totally respect what ya’ll do. You women are extremely talented and i’m glad you made the top cats. I hope you achieve your goals in life.

Thank you. That’s very nice. I have a friend that was in the pep band last year. His name is Justin Womble. He plays the trumpet.

give her a break just because she enjoys watching a team play basketball doesn’t mean you should hate her for liking them. So my advice to all the people that were slamming renee is to grow up and learn to accept other people for what and who they like to support. If you have a problem with it keep it to yourselves don’t try and attempt to belittle someone behind their back that is completely childish.

yeah i know who you are talking about. he wasn’t very socialble though. So i didn’t really meet him.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 07:24 PM [b] [/QUOTE] I'm sure your defense still won't get you any. [/b]
The irony of that comment...... :lol:

i’m gonna assume he was just being nice just as i was and wasn’t trying to get any.

Quit hitting on the cheerleader everyone. I’m sure she gets it all the time, & is probably sick of it.
As long as she likes the Niners more, I’m okay w/ her liking the Heels.
I like State, except when they play us.
Maybe I shouldn’t have made the smart comment at the beginning of the post. Sometimes, I try to be funny. I apologize Mrs. Diva.

This one time… at band camp…

hahahahah wow that was funny back in high school when american pie was COOL. Wow your maturity level is shining right through man. Just because someone has talent and actually cares about music doesn’t mean you should bash what they do.

Hey man, ease up a little… don’t try to read too much into it. Please advise me which words in “This one time… at band camp” actually demean someone’s talent or bashes what they do? Thought it was a funny part in the movie… that is it dude!

How do you know I don’t care about music? You don’t know, so don’t assume that I don’t “actually care about music”…

my bad but that quote in that movie was so over used into bashing people like me who like to play classical music so i apologize for being rash and incoherent in my assumptions. My b dude.

After reading that bio, I begin to appreciate Bulldog Diva’s spirit.

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 10:42 PM [b] my bad but that quote in that movie was so over used into bashing people like me who like to play classical music so i apologize for being rash and incoherent in my assumptions. My b dude. [/b]
situation settled then...

By the way, I care about music… just can’t read it, carry a tune, play an instrument, keep the beat, can’t dance to it (with less than six beers in me)… on and on - so I wouldn’t pretend to bash anyone who can. Heck, my daughter laughs at me when we dance around the house… and she is only 20 mos. old! I had her just about to pee in her dippy earlier tonight…

thats funny but yea music is phenominal i can do everything you said you can’t which i guess i’m blessed because everyone in my family can. situation settled.

clt says that this chick is hot and will be given a pass…for a week…clt demands you reword your profile.

49erdiva, i hope you are planning on donating some of your earnings to the school once you get your dental practice established.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 11:02 PM [b] After reading that bio, I begin to appreciate Bulldog Diva's spirit.

[/b]

That’s the worst thing I’ve ever looked at.

[i]Originally posted by 49erDiva[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 07:00 PM [b] Thank you. That's very nice. I have a friend that was in the pep band last year. His name is Justin Womble. He plays the trumpet. [/b]
Yeh. He's a huge tarholes fan. I actually recruited Justin to be in the band and he talks about his 'holes the whole game. I don't try to recruit anyone anymore. :P

Besides all that tarholes stuff, he’s a good guy though.

I drove bast UNC-CH today to the Cat’s Cradle in Carrboro to see a Superchunk show. I almost blew chunks when I drove down Franklin St.

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 11:15 PM [b] thats funny but yea music is phenominal i can do everything you said you can't which i guess i'm blessed because everyone in my family can. situation settled. [/b]
To quote OriginalNINErNation1 in thread [url=http://www.ninernation.net/index.php?showtopic=4944&st=15&#entry57923]57923[/url]:
[b]and to that bnad guy that gets seats or whatever... nice view from behind the goal. you look cute in your uniform too. i hate i cant show up to games real early to tune my flute instead of pregaming at picasso's or elsewhere.... brag about something cool next time [/b]
[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Jul 30 2005, 03:02 AM [b] I drove bast UNC-CH today to the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro to see a Superchunk show. I almost blew chunks when I drove down Franklin St. [/b]
Wait, what? Superchunk was in town?

WHAT?

How did I miss that? I haven’t gotten my cat’s craddle update in a while.

Those bastards.

What is this thread about again? It it’s got superchunk in it, it can’t be that bad.