shame this goldduster

http://www.panthers.com/cheerleaders/cheer…io.jsp?id=17792

favorite hobbies: cheering for the Tarheels

Never trust a woman.

Pain is weakness leaving the body. <_<

UN-FRICKIN’-BELIEVABLE!!! She must be one, stoopid, hot chick. Damn. :tool:

thats really depressing but it isn’t anything new at our school.

Thomas, Victoria Renee
Major: DANC Email:
Address:
Pittsboro, NC 27312 Phone:

[SIZE=4]AKA. 49erDIVA
[/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by Hooligan[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 03:32 PM [b] Thomas, Victoria Renee Major: DANC Email: Address: Pittsboro, NC 27312 Phone: (919) 968-XXXX

[SIZE=4]AKA. 49erDIVA
[/SIZE] [/b]

OMG :lol: :lol:

This is why it is up to us on this board(who I consider some of the most loyal 9ers) to educate early,often,and always. I feel like throwing up.

[i]Originally posted by Hooligan[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 03:32 PM [b] Thomas, Victoria Renee Major: DANC Email: Address: Pittsboro, NC 27312 Phone:

[SIZE=4]AKA. 49erDIVA
[/SIZE] [/b]

WOW.

No surprise, I used to know a bunch of the goldusters and they don’t care anything about the games or the team. They are just there to dance and maybe become a honeybee, or whatever they are called now, which is really aiming high because in the mid 90’s honeybees were making $50/ game.

[i]Originally posted by Hooligan[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 03:32 PM [b] Thomas, Victoria Renee Major: DANC Email: Address: Pittsboro, NC 27312 Phone:

[SIZE=4]AKA. 49erDIVA
[/SIZE] [/b]

how can a major be “dance”

yet her goal be “a degree in dental surgery” :lol: :lol:

She’s 49erDiva?? And to think I felt a little sorry for everyone ragging her in the famous Golddusters thread. If I see her at a Panthers game this season, she WILL be booed.

[i]Originally posted by metro[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 03:24 PM [b] [url=http://www.panthers.com/cheerleaders/cheerleaderBio.jsp?id=17792]http://www.panthers.com/cheerleaders/cheer...io.jsp?id=17792[/url]

favorite hobbies: cheering for the Tarheels

[/b]

That Bio reads like a “very common - appeal to the masses” summary.

I don’t have a problem with girls majoring in Dance, I would pay her, as long as she wasn’t wearing Carolina Blue. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would bet that she really doesn’t care about the Panthers or Tarheel Basketball either.

i think the top cats are making 100 dollars a game. which makes sense because you have something to take your eyes off the crappy team playing in front of you. i’m an eagles fan if any of you didn’t know this already.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 03:45 PM [b] become a honeybee, or whatever they are called now... [/b]
I believe they are called the boobcats.
[i]Originally posted by LutzFan+Jul 29 2005, 04:28 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LutzFan @ Jul 29 2005, 04:28 PM)

Who cares if they cheer for us or not?

The fact of the matter is that the Golddusters do not receive much, if any of the financial backing the rest of our athletic program receives. They work very hard to put out the product that you see at the ballgames, and they are ranked constistently as one of the top 4 or 5 programs of their kind in the country. This season they placed 3rd. Last time I checked, it didn’t look like anyone with the exception of the cheerleading squad 2 or 3 years ago had hung a national championship banner in Halton.

Bottom line…so what…the girl does not cheer for the Niners. She is from Pittsboro and grew up 10-15 minutes from Chapel Hill. She put in her time on the dance team cheering for men’s and women’s basketball and in all likelihood did it for free.

WEAK!!!

I could understand you liking another team if you grew up w/ them, just make sure you like the Niners MORE!

[i]Originally posted by ManUNiner[/i]@Jul 29 2005, 05:26 PM [b] Who cares if they cheer for us or not?

The fact of the matter is that the Golddusters do not receive much, if any of the financial backing the rest of our athletic program receives. They work very hard to put out the product that you see at the ballgames, and they are ranked constistently as one of the top 4 or 5 programs of their kind in the country. This season they placed 3rd. Last time I checked, it didn’t look like anyone with the exception of the cheerleading squad 2 or 3 years ago had hung a national championship banner in Halton.

Bottom line…so what…the girl does not cheer for the Niners. She is from Pittsboro and grew up 10-15 minutes from Chapel Hill. She put in her time on the dance team cheering for men’s and women’s basketball and in all likelihood did it for free. [/b]

I’m sure your defense still won’t get you any.

If any of you actually read my bio right, I didn’t say I cheered for the Tarheels. I said one of my hobbies was watching the Tarheels play basketball. I grew up five minutes from there, and my uncle works for the team.

As far as the GoldDusters, I mentioned that I danced for them in my achievements. I love the niners, and even when I wasn’t a GoldDuster I’d go watch the games. I’m still a student here!

As far as my major and wanting a doctorate in dental surgery…you can major in whatever you want to get into dental school. One just has to have the right pre-recs and get a good score on the DAT. I am not only a dance major. I am double majoring here at UNCC. My other major is Chemistry, and right now I’m near the top of my class.

So for whoever mentioned that I might be dumb, you need to think again. And maybe you need to pay a little more attention before you go running you mouth.