Should Metro and Jimmyhat make up?

I’m assuming this is the new thread I was requested to post in. I was there when metro and Jhat made the bet. I know because I begged for a piece of the action but metro wouldn’t bet me. Supposedly he thought I wouldn’t honor the bet had I lost. Funny how that worked out…

If people make a bet, there is no rule against any kind of **** talking. The bet should still be honored.

Jim is a chump. Pure and simple. Pm's are between 2 posters, especially discussing family. Low rent.
:rolleyes: Please. If there was nothing in the PM that needed to be kept secret, it's not a problem.

Let it go part II

Move on

If Jimmy would have just used fluffy fingers, then none of this would have ever happened.

Let it go part II

Move on

Just umm… stop reading the thread maybe?

[QUOTE=49or bust;358903]Just umm… stop reading the thread maybe?[/QUOTE]

piss off. the consensus is to let it die, catch up.

Why was the original thread deleted? I was on the board when it started, left to go hiking, then played 9 holes, then had wings and beer, then came home expecting to read 20 pages in the thread… and it is gone. :unhappy:

I must have missed all of that…when did this happen??

Why was the original thread deleted? I was on the board when it started, left to go hiking, then played 9 holes, then had wings and beer, then came home expecting to read 20 pages in the thread............ and it is gone. :unhappy:

You sir, are my idol. Throw in hookers and more beer, thats where I hope to be in 25 years.

piss off. the consensus is to let it die, catch up.
lol then stop posting in here :hammer: but seriously, if you don't care about this, don't read it and stfu.
you send me a pm where you say [personal stuff and include the names in the pm]...I will post your PM for all to see

thats where jimtard f’d up

it has nothing to do with the bet

Ah, well I didn’t see that. Like I said, as long as nothing needs to remain a secret then posting a PM is no big deal. Obviously something like that PM would cross the line in which case, Jhat is indeed a f’tard and I wouldn’t honor the bet either.

JHat and Metro… I like you both, there is no bias here.

But, you’re both in the wrong.

Metro, if there was a bet, then it should be honored. Swallow your pride and buy him a beer. Doesn’t mean you have to drink it with him, but at least buy him one.

Jimmy… a private message like that should have been kept private. Had it just been you two talking about the bet, that is one thing. But once his wife was brought into it, then a line was crossed when the PM was posted. If anything, at least edit out the parts where Metro’s wife was mentioned. That’s none of our business, and if it was, he would have started a thread about it and told us himself.

So seeing as you both have strikes against yourselves, then you both owe each other a beer. Therefore, the penalties offset, and we replay the down.

So seeing as you both have strikes against yourselves, then you both owe each other a beer. Therefore, the penalties offset, and we replay the down.

Actually, I think the rule book calls for them to buy a beer for everyone on the board.

Actually, I think the rule book calls for them to buy a beer for everyone on the board.

see i like that rule

Has this great schism in Niner Nation ever been fixed? If not, it could be the true source of all our woes!

PS The Spineless Cuck Shoutbox seems to be down.

Didn’t give a shit then, don’t give a shit now.

I’d still like to see this fight. JimmyHate has a definite height advantage for sure, but metro has a athleticism edge obviously.

clt remembers this

JimmyHat would probably fight fair. That would be his undoing.