Should Metro and Jimmyhat make up?

For the sake of peace on NN.N I think that the two of them should make up and be friends.

Where do I vote for a brawl at the Picasso’s ATM?

I think they should go join Bob and Ed in the gulag.

Where did the Jimmy vs Metro thread go???

Can I get a recap of what happened in the post-thread shoutbox brawl?

It’s a thread, not a shoutbox brawl. I think the thread was deleted though.

Short story:
Jimmy was calling out Metro because he backed out on a bet. Posted their PM’s. Turned ugly (obviously).

The shoutbox throw down was short and can still be seen in the shoutbox archive.

Quick Summary:

1. Don’t make wagers with Metro

2. Don’t send Jimmy PM’s

3. Do read any thread where Jimmy & Metro are posting…especially in the Political Forum

4. The former poster, KTown must have been a legend. The only thing that Metro & Jimmy can agree on is how brilliant he is/was and his amazing success with bagging hot women.

Metro should pay up if in fact he made the bet.

[QUOTE=ninereast;358736]Metro should pay up if in fact he made the bet.[/QUOTE]

The thread is dead, let it stay that way…

NN.N Underclassman have no opinions, only opinions given to them by the coaching staff… :biggrin:

The thread is dead, let it stay that way...

NN.N Underclassman have no opinions, only opinions given to them by the coaching staff… :biggrin:

One of my favorite lines is “If I wanted your opinion I would have given it to you.”

There is only one option left…

Ladder match Half time show for UNCG, with a gift certificate hanging high above the court, sponsored by Picassos!

I like the ATM idea …brings me back to last season :shades:

Where do I vote for “This is retarded and people should stop dredging it up and it should die”?

[QUOTE=s9er;358742]NN.N Underclassman have no opinions, only opinions given to them by the coaching staff… :biggrin:[/QUOTE]
That is signature material for someone.

The [B]only[/B] acceptable location is the ATM in Halton. Close to the concession stand so folks can throw their sodas and close to the bathrooms so heads can be slapped into the doors and flushed in the toilets.

I guess this is not the right time to ask “Can’t we all just get along?”

OR

maybe get the 2 principles together for cookies and milk. I’ve heard thats what Rick Hendrick has done when there is a major issue to discuss.

OR

maybe we should all start singing “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”.

Not going to state an opinion on the bet itself. I don’t know the origins of how it started. But I will state that PMs are private for a reason and that seemed to be violated.

Where do I vote for "This is retarded and people should stop dredging it up and it should die"?

I agree. Everytime someone replies it gets bumped to the top. You should all stop doing that!!!

All of your replies are doing nothing but keeping this trash on the front page.

So stop it.

All of you.

PS. Was KTown really that good with the ladies??

I definitely think jimmyhat and metro should make out. That would be hilarious.

[QUOTE=Max Power;358779]I definitely think jimmyhat and metro should make out. That would be hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Again… Hopefully this time it would be less awkward…
:tongue:

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;358761]Where do I vote for “This is retarded and people should stop dredging it up and it should die”?[/QUOTE]

QF[B][U]M-F’ING[/U][/B]T

Jim is a chump. Pure and simple. Pm’s are between 2 posters, especially discussing family. Low rent.