Should we fire coach Lambert?

Itā€™s time for coach to go. Heā€™s been here almost a year and he still hasnā€™t:

1. won a game.
  2. put even 1000 people in our 50 million dollar stadium.
  3. signed even 1 FCS level player.
    On the field the offense canā€™t move the ball on anyone and the defense is virtually nonexistent.
    I want my FSL money back. Fire Judy.

[quote=ā€œTintin, post:1, topic:26259ā€]Itā€™s time for coach to go. Heā€™s been here almost a year and he still hasnā€™t:

1. won a game.
    On the field the offense canā€™t move the ball on anyone and the defense is virtually nonexistent.
    I want my FSL money back. Fire Judy.[/quote]

This thread is worthless!

He also hasnā€™tā€¦

1. Lost a game.
  2. Been booā€™d at home.
  3. Had any lockerroom issues with troublesome kids.

The opposing teams have had such problems moving the ball that they look like theyā€™re stuck in mud!

And he does this while giving players with height challenges an opportunity to succeed!

[quote=ā€œJ Felt, post:2, topic:26259ā€][quote=ā€œTintin, post:1, topic:26259ā€]Itā€™s time for coach to go. Heā€™s been here almost a year and he still hasnā€™t:

1. won a game.
    I want my FSL money back. Fire Judy.[/quote]

This thread is worthless!

He also hasnā€™tā€¦

1. Lost a game.
  2. Been booā€™d at home.
  3. Had any lockerroom issues with troublesome kids.

The opposing teams have had such problems moving the ball that they look like theyā€™re stuck in mud!

And he does this while giving players with height challenges an opportunity to succeed![/quote]
I think heā€™s phoning it in. All I ever see is him going around and talking to people. I havenā€™t noticed him on the field for a single game since being named coach at Charlotte.

Coach Lambert has a graduation rate that make Huggieā€™s look good.

From what Iā€™ve seen we wonā€™t be winning any games next year either.

I will bet anyone $100 that we donā€™t lose a single game in the 2012 season.

Actually, I bet that we wonā€™t even give up a single first down.

This thread is spot on.

Hair on fire, my ass. I havenā€™t even seen any smoke.

My goodness, what a bunch of pansies. Iā€™m not going anywhere.

And Zombie Lew, I want that football back, mostly because the student section doesnā€™t make noise like its HAIR IS ON FIRE anymore.

[quote=ā€œCoachLambert49, post:8, topic:26259ā€]My goodness, what a bunch of pansies. Iā€™m not going anywhere.

And Zombie Lew, I want that football back, mostly because the student section doesnā€™t make noise like its HAIR IS ON FIRE anymore.[/quote]

You know why we donā€™t?

We took what you said to heart. We wanted to go above and beyond for you.

We wanted to make noise, more than just like our hair was on fire.

And what did we get for this? Seared scalps. What a shitty idea.

I say we fire him, and pay the last guy we had double to come back. He was the best!

This is what happens when you hire a FBS coach with no FCS experience. Judy and Phil should have known better.

Is there even a chance Coach Deremer is still alive?

On a possitive note, paying him twice his old salary will probably be a good deal cheaper than Coach Lambert.

I think Lambert is gonna be fine. Its that idiot coach that we had before him that left this program in shambles. He sucked! He once had 12 players on the field in a playoff game.

Yeah Coach Deremar sucked. He actually let the Chancellor at the time shut down the sport at the request of the students. A real coach would have had the players beat up the students for sedition. :))

[size=3][font=impact]Next thing you guys will be saying is that Grobe was about to fire Lambert anyway.[/font][/size]

I thought that was a givenā€¦everyone knows that. ;D

Coach L will be on ESPN 730 at 5:15, let him have your hate and anger!

http://listen.mediatechusa.com:8080

http://www.espn730.com