Should we schedule KSU in the coming years?

I was wondering if yall think that it would be fun to schedule KSU in the coming years.

Think of the sign possibilities. Instant rival.

I could care less about playing that crappy school.

wouldn’t be in the best interest of our RPI, if they call up im sure bobby would love to slap them around

Hate them all you want, but if huggy gets the players it looks like he may get, we will not want to be on the same floor with them. I hope they crash and burn but he is going to have some raw talent - no doubt.

We’d (KSU) kick your ass…with Mike Beasley scoring 30+ points…thereby adding insult to injury. Within a week, the UNCC administration would make a decision to shut down the men’s bball program. I would feel bad…so, my vote is “no”.

[QUOTE=jandrade;172099]Think of the sign possibilities. Instant rival.[/QUOTE]
I’m thinking but the rent-a-cops would take them all at the entrances.

[QUOTE=KSU Wildcats Suck;172112]We’d (KSU) kick your ass…with Mike Beasley scoring 30+ points…thereby adding insult to injury. Within a week, the UNCC administration would make a decision to shut down the men’s bball program. I would feel bad…so, my vote is “no”.[/QUOTE]
I vote no as well. Why play a team that has only averaged five Big 12 Conference wins yearly in the past 8 seasons?

Suck, just go away, enjoy the fun while you can. You’ll be experiencing the problems in Manhattan soon enough.

I vote no. We are too far from each other geographically to have much of a rivalry.

I also don’t want to ever see Huggins face in Halton again.

I vote no as well. I wouldn’t even want to give them the pleasure of playing them, and I don’t care to see Hill again either.

I could care less about Huggins or Beasley.

I have no interest in watching us play Midwest teams with no following. People just don’t care about anything that happens between the Mississippi and the Mountains.

honestly i don’t want to see us schedule the kennesaw st. of the midwest. I’d rather see a good team like texas or illinois on our schedule. People will see KSU on our schedule and be like who the hell are they. Why would they say that? They haven’t produced crap for talent in basketball in the last 10 years. They are beginning to remind me of ECU of the midwest.

I vote yes, thuggs will have them doing well. I think they will help our SOS and RPI ( maybe not next season, but in the future). also instant rival like noted earlier… everyone HATES Thuggy so they will be a rival and we will play well against them.

the problem with them being an instant rival is crazy. If huggins has one successful season there he will be gone in a second to a big east position.

[QUOTE=BigTimeNiner;172110]Hate them all you want, but if huggy gets the players it looks like he may get, we will not want to be on the same floor with them. I hope they crash and burn but he is going to have some raw talent - no doubt.[/QUOTE]

They’ll all be freshman and Texas will beat the shit out of them. The next year, they’ll all be gone.

We'd (KSU) kick your ass...with Mike Beasley scoring 30+ points....thereby adding insult to injury. Within a week, the UNCC administration would make a decision to shut down the men's bball program. I would feel bad....so, my vote is "no".

What would you do next year and in 2009 after Beasley is gone…

Yeah that’s right…

Roll Over and Die.

I’d rather see a home and home with a REAL BigXII basketball team, like Texas, OU, Kansas, or A&M.

uh?

We'd (KSU) kick your ass...with Mike Beasley scoring 30+ points....thereby adding insult to injury. Within a week, the UNCC administration would make a decision to shut down the men's bball program. I would feel bad....so, my vote is "no".

Funny…with Huggins as your coach I think it will be your program shutting down.

It would be fun watching Huggins come in here and get his @ss kicked with another star studded team. I think we’ve proven that even his #1 ranked Cinci teams were no match.

[QUOTE=Threemire09;172161]I think we’ve proven that even his #1 ranked Cinci teams were no match.[/QUOTE]
I like your thinking, but “no match” might not stand up when you compare that with our record against them.

No.

We gain nothing by playing unproven bottom feeder of big 12. Their record speaks for itself. But, who the hell is KSU anyway? I still like to see “the thug” Huggins shows up coaching with a bad hang over; throw up all over a ref shoes and get thrown out at his first game as Barney coach though.:happy: