shoutout to Eddie B.

Last year I gotta admit,I thought Eddie was pretty mediocre,had a few good moments,played pretty good d…but wasn’t overwhelming.This year,I gotta say,the guys been great. He’s been the glue for the whole team. When we need a big steal,or a big bucket,or someone on the opposition shut down…it’s been eddie.I don’t know what’s with Curtis,seems like someone needs to light a fire under him,and different guys have had big games…plavich…nance…but Eddie’s been the rock all year.When you watch the guy for a few games you see how important he is.He also helps take my mind off of wanting to kill myself whenever I see 6’5" guys take rebounds from Martin!!

If Eddie had played like this last yeat…this year he would be up for CUSA player of the year, and NBA scouts would be looking at him all season. Dudes been nothing but a great player…every single game. When he has the ball, I feel comfortable watching him, wheather he shoots a three, spins around for a dunk, drives, whatever, he’s consistant. Without him there would be no 12-2 record.

[b] Last year I gotta admit, I thought Eddie was pretty mediocre[/b]

Blasphemy.

[b]Dudes been nothing but a great player.....every single game.[/b]

Thank you for repenting. Do two Hail Mary’s and an Our Father. You might also want to do the Stations of the Cross.

I don’t consider 11 pts, 7 rebs, 3 assists, and 2 steals per game to be mediocre, especially when you consider all the little things he does that dont show up in the stat sheet. But yeah, he has really stepped it up this year bigtime. He is by far my favorite Niner ever.

Eddie will have his own bobblehead one day. Is there really anything else that needs to be said!!

It looks like we should re-evaluate which charlotte 49er should be on the wooden award watch list.

[i]Originally posted by TheShowDawg[/i]@Jan 17 2005, 01:01 PM [b] Eddie will have his own bobblehead one day. Is there really anything else that needs to be said!! [/b]
If/when he takes us to the Sweet 16 and beyond, his jersey could hang in Halton. (that goes for Curt and anyone else that takes us there.)
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jan 17 2005, 12:37 PM [b] I don't consider 11 pts, 7 rebs, 3 assists, and 2 steals per game to be mediocre, especially when you consider all the little things he does that dont show up in the stat sheet. But yeah, he has really stepped it up this year bigtime. He is by far my favorite Niner ever. [/b]
He's been my favorite player to watch since his Freshman year and over the 4 years, he's certainly became my all time favorite as well. He'll be sorely missed next year for sure...

Really? I thought he was okay, nothing really special this year.