Signed for the year...

[B]Felton signs Bobcats qualifying offer[/B]

[URL]http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2009/09/felton-signs-bobcats-qualifying-offer.html[/URL]

Could lead to a midseason trade to prevent the risk of losing him next offseason.

Thoughts?

Whether they trade him or not depends on how far along DJ has come and whether or not Raja can stay healthy. I know some people hate the Bobcats but I’m excited for the upcoming season.

Whether they trade him or not depends on how far along DJ has come and whether or not Raja can stay healthy. [B]I know some people hate the Bobcats[/B] but I'm excited for the upcoming season.

thats ridiculous… at least if you’re a charlottean. I don’t care - they’re still our team.

glad we resigned felton… I do think DJ will take over for him in the future though and that he’ll be a more productive player than felton…

Glad we have him back, personally, I feel Felton brings a level of stability to the team, and we’d be lost without him. Glad we took care of it before camp, hopefully the team gets sold, so we can spend the money to keep him long term.

thats ridiculous... at least if you're a charlottean. I don't care - they're still our team.

glad we resigned felton… I do think DJ will take over for him in the future though and that he’ll be a more productive player than felton…

They are only acceptable to me. I love sports and they are in my city so I embrace them, but on the flip side we taxpayers gave a millionaire (maybe billion?) a free stadium - same reason we lost the hornets.

They need to get the ownership under control… This move reeks of instability.

Its going to suck when he has a real good season and walks.

The Flip Murray signing seems to indicate that Felton will be traded at some point this season.

[QUOTE=DanTheNiner;433187]They are only acceptable to me. I love sports and they are in my city so I embrace them, but on the flip side we taxpayers gave a millionaire (maybe billion?) a free stadium - same reason we lost the hornets.[/QUOTE]

When"millionaire" owners take money for stadiums it is because of the amount of business and tax revenue that they will bring the city in return. Cities give businesses tax credits ALL THE TIME. Why is it unacceptable when a sports BUSINESS does it??

That being said I wont defend Bob Johnson, he seems horrible.

Word on the street is the Bobcats are shopping Raja Bell.