Signing Day UPDATES

Please list in this thread all CONFIRMED and signed recruits as they come in.

I’m sure this thread will become very active and long so please keep discussion down to a minimum.

The hope is to track and document minute by minute each time we land another recruit.

Alright…let’s begin and let me be the first to welcome to ALL of the future Niners!!!

I don’t think we’ll be hearing anything for a few days at the earliest. Richmond won’t say until the 23rd and we haven’t had many updates on other people we’ve been recruiting for a while.

[QUOTE=Niner National;402045]I don’t think we’ll be hearing anything for a few days at the earliest. Richmond won’t say until the 23rd and we haven’t had many updates on other people we’ve been recruiting for a while.[/QUOTE]

The 23rd is my mom’s birthday, so I have a good feeling about Richmond.

Bueller…

Crickets…

Tumbleweeds…

Charlotte Basketball…SIGNING DAY RULES!!!

take a look at rivals, let me know how many committments you can find for other schools today. My guess will be not many.

Bueller.....

Crickets…

Tumbleweeds…

Charlotte Basketball…SIGNING DAY RULES!!!

Dude, seriously??? What is your problem??? I thought this was a joke, then I thought I was confused, then I thought there was something I just didn’t know. Now I know that, once again, you are making a terrible joke and being a dick by needlessly knocking our program… or just making another terrible joke… and abusing marks of punctuation.

...please keep discussion down to a minimum.

The hope is to track and document minute by minute each time we land another recruit.

Please guys…stay on topic.

Please GUYS................... stay on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::dry::tumble: God,,,,,, Charlotte basketball IS SO pathetic!!!!!! Why did I ever HAVE to be a fan of them???????????? Why don't you guys join ME in complaining????????????:ohmy::huh::rolleyes: .:tumble::ticked::confused::weep::weep:
FIXED..............

You guys are getting rickrolled.

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0[/URL]

Better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_aY7HZvFpQ&feature=related

Thought it was a good idea for a thread, how did it end up on the smack board?

[QUOTE=ChevEE;402142]Thought it was a good idea for a thread, how did it end up on the smack board?[/QUOTE]

Because KTown/TRLeader’s intention was to belittle our program. like usual.

[QUOTE=TRLeader;402115]Bueller…

Crickets…

Tumbleweeds…

Charlotte Basketball…SIGNING DAY RULES!!![/QUOTE]

Typical comment from the resident @$$ clown. The Bueller reference was original and really cute…where did you get that? No one has ever heard that before and yet you have managed to relate it to our program.

:popcorn:

The Bueller reference was original and really cute....where did you get that? No one has ever heard that before and yet you have managed to relate it to our program.

Thanks!

There was a movie back in the 80’s called Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and there’s this scene where Ferris’ teacher Ben Stein (literally…it’s Ben Stein) is calling role and Ferris isn’t there. He says “Bueller” over and over at least 4-5 times in this great monotone voice. It’s pretty funny but you may have to see it to appreciate how funny it is though.

But yeah…I thought since this thread wasn’t getting any posts on recruits (as asked by the topic heading) that it would be amusing to replicate the “Bueller” line.

Sounds like you thought so too…even though you’re unfamiliar with the movie!!

Now I feel bad, the “special” kid can’t recognize sarcasm. Don’t worry though, you will always be of NNN’s “special” little trolls.

Thanks!

There was a movie back in the 80’s called Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and there’s this scene where Ferris’ teacher Ben Stein (literally…it’s Ben Stein) is calling role and Ferris isn’t there. He says “Bueller” over and over at least 4-5 times in this great monotone voice. It’s pretty funny but you may have to see it to appreciate how funny it is though.

But yeah…I thought since this thread wasn’t getting any posts on recruits (as asked by the topic heading) that it would be amusing to replicate the “Bueller” line.

Sounds like you thought so too…even though you’re unfamiliar with the movie!!

You are a dumba$$ if you don’t recognize sarcasm in that response. Everyone knows the line from FBDO.

You should also try to learn the difference between “role” and “roll”. Get back on the short bus, TRL.

You are a dumba$$ if you don't recognize sarcasm in that response. Everyone knows the line from FBDO.

TRL knows that was a sarcastic response. He is poking fun at bleeds.

Wow, really? TRL owned that guy and no seems to understand it. See, he explained it even though it required no explanation. Thusly, owned.

However, TRL was previously owned by Will Tate and even earlier than that owned by Carson Daly.