Simeon Carter - 2015 PF - Iowa State transfer, sit 1 & play 2.

6’9 PF out of West Charlotte, per hone of his travel coaches we’ve offered.

RT @Shaquille_Pharr: West Charlotte 2015 Simeon Carter holds Offers From Maryland, UNCC, UGA, UNCW, UNCG, Virginia Tech, UNCP

sounds like he could be a good back-up plan. doesnt really sound like a post player though but it seems like he is all upside.

Saw today on twitter that he says he’s being recruited hardest by SMU, Va Tech and Maryland.

Also, Larry Brown was in to watch him in person again today, sounds like Carter played very well.

i would love to add this kid. sounds like he is really blowing up though. he could give us that second shotblocker in addition to izundu.

I’ve yet to see anything recent that indicates we’re in the mix as of now.

Sounds like we’re in the mix here for Carter. We watched him this weekend.

who else is involved? do you think he is a backup plan for izundu or do you think we would go after him even if we get izundu?

who else is involved? do you think he is a backup plan for izundu or do you think we would go after him even if we get izundu?[/quote]

Everybody is a back up plan for Izundu.

Announcing his choice on Thursday, think it might be between Charlotte, SMU and Temple.

According to the south carolina board, they also offered in early april.

Any video highlights, Scout/Rivals pages?

[size=14px][/size] Team United Hoops retweeted
[/color]Billy Embody [size=13px]@[/size]BillyEmbody · [/size][size=13px]1h1 hour ago[/size]
[/size][size=16px]Big day for #SMU with @teamunitedhoops[color=rgb(119, 178, 85)] & West Charlotte PF Simeon Carter announcing today. I’ve got Carter to SMU to wrap up the 2015 class.[/size][size=13px]

[quote=“NinerNirvana, post:12, topic:29118”]Team United Hoops retweeted
Billy Embody[size=13px]@[/size]BillyEmbody · [size=13px]1h1 hour ago[/size]
[size=16px]Big day for [/size]#SMU with @teamunitedhoops & West Charlotte PF Simeon Carter announcing today. I’ve got Carter to SMU to wrap up the 2015 class.[size=13px]
[/size][/quote][size=13px]Would make sense, Brown has been on Carter for some time, took an official to SMU back in January.[/size]

SMU. official.

So when SMU goes on probation, does he have to sit out when he transfers here?

clt daps you. That was more or less what clt was going to post

Well, evidently he is now heading to Iowa State.

[quote=“moss2k, post:17, topic:29118”]Well, evidently he is now heading to Iowa State.[/quote]probably trying to avoid sanctions

You were ahead of your own timeline.

A kid from West Charlotte heading to Ames, Iowa…wouldn’t be surprised to see him transfer after this year.