Single game football tickets

How much?

clt will sell for $49 each

FSL holder here, I’ll donate them tomorrow if no offers come through. 104, row 2, aisle seats. Thanks!

1 Like

I may have 1 available, will know by tomorrow…for any 49er alum/student/fan face value

Wanting two for App , PM me

Long shot I know, but if anyone needs an orange deck parking pass for Saturday, it’s yours.

I can’t go last minute so it’ll be wasted. I live and work in Gastonia, so if you’re that way and need one and can meet tomorrow, take it.

Looks like I have one available for the App St game, PM me

I’m going to have one extra, but I’ll try to sell (give it) it to a NINER fan at the approach to the box office.

Is your ticket a GA? My wife and I need an extra ticket now.

No. Green Zone

Just confirmed that I need 2 GA tickets for tomorrow. The people have already given me cash and confirmed that they want to go.

Just sold my two extras :frowning:.

Somebody help this man out!

What he said :joy::joy::joy:

This may be a long shot but I have 4 GA tickets for tomorrow, looking to swap anywhere for actual seats. Willing to pay if needed.
I also have 2 GA tickets for ODU next weekend with a parking pass rooftop of purple deck. Have to Work unfortunately. Let me know if interested.

Need 4 tix for App game. PM me if you have and want to help fill stadium Niner Green (or at least various shades of green)

clt says tickets are like princess unicorn dolls at this point.

1 Like

Soldxxxx.

one still available for App St game, PM me

Will hit you up

responded