Single game football tickets

FYI, 2018 single game tickets go on sale today for FSL holders.

If anyone is selling their App tickets - I could use at least 3, but upwards of 5 to get friends/fellow alums in. No App fans will take your seats.

1 Like

If anyone is not using their tickets in section 109 this season for certain games PM me.

Probably the wrong thread for this but Iā€™ve got two tickets for opening game (Sept 1). Wifeā€™s cousin is getting married. Section 111, looking to get face value. PM me if interested.

Edit: Reduced to $20 each, this includes orange parkingā€¦Also probably the wrong thread but Iā€™ve got two for the ODU game on 9/15 and two for the FIU game on 11/13 I canā€™t make. Section 102 row 4, face value ($30 each) and Iā€™ll throw in Orange parking

clt says parking is no problem on campus. Just park wherever

Iā€™ve got two for sale in sec 111 for the home opener vs Fordham. $30 each.

Are you talking about Loyalā€™s or mine? Edit: Nevermindā€¦ Gotta keep my eyes on the avatar

I have 6 for App that I can sell to Niner fans. Section 113.

PM me.

clt says you better double check your tickets. the appys already have them.

1 Like

PMd you

I Have two for Fordham. Iā€™d be thrilled to get 20 bucks for both tickets. 113. Top row. Seats 3 and 4 I think.

Edit: no longer available.

clt says good luck. Appys have purchased every seat in our stadium for the next 5 years

2 Likes

CORRECTION: they are available for $25 each

I have 1 last ticket for App that Iā€™ll sell to a Niner at a fair price. Iā€™ve unloaded 5 other tix on confirmed Niners, so Iā€™m trying to do my part to ensure Charlotte fans are in seats around you.

Section 113, row 9. PM me

I have 2 General admission tix for App that Iā€™ll sell to the Niner fan who convinces me that they will definitely go to the game. If Iā€™m suitably impressed, they can tailgate with me in CRI Green. $30 each

4 Likes

Tickets, unlimited beer and food for $30 each? Sold. Send me pm.

The food is a given. If you think you can outdrink me, Youā€™re on!

Looking for 3 or 4 tickets for App game. Please PM if anyone has some!

Iā€™m looking for 3 tickets to the ODU game on the 15th. I donā€™t post here very often but I assure you Iā€™ll be cheering for the 49ers. Iā€™m looking to take my son to his first game.