Single game football tickets

Tickets sold

PM sent

just wondering If any one has 1 extra ticket for the app game. I have a charlotte alumni friend coming from out of town for the game. does not matter where the seat is in the stadium. pm me

Go Niners!!

I have two available unless cibik02 gets there first.

This looks suspicious.

This is an app fan.

1 Like

I have 4 GA tickets for sale to a Niner. PM me if interested.

A have a few Fordham tickets. Good seats. Don’t be obnoxious. Pm if interested.

clt says most APPYS just post their mobile numbers, email addresses and ssn our online

Yeah don’t trust this person. If you do feel like transacting with this dubious fan (it’s not a Niner) ask them a question or two over the phone that only Niners would know.

clt says to ask him to Venmo or zelle.

I have 2 tickets available for Fordham Game

Sec 107 Row 6 - seats on the aisle

Make an offer ($25 face value)

I have up to 6 together. 104 row 21. Bring the whole family.

i purchased app game tickets in addition to my FSLs. are they mailed separately from the FSLs?

In 2009, Charlotte vs #17 Xavier, what song did they play after Lamont Mack hit the corner three with less than 33 seconds left in the game (Xavier took a time out)?

*Which btw is prob the last time Halton has been that electric.

Yes, I called to ask and they will be at Will Call unless you ask for them to be mailed (they didn’t include my Parking Pass so I had them mail mine with it).

Also they don’t have the UT away tickets yet so if you purchased those they won’t be with your season tickets.

clt purchased extra tickets for appy, and they were mailed

did you get them?

mine were in will call, called and they are mailing them to me.

If you have extra App tickets with a FSL, they’re in your Ticket Return too. I didn’t ask for mine to be mailed, but I got them yesterday - only 2 out of the 4 I purchased. No worries since I can just print though.