Single game football tickets

I called since I had not received any tickets. They were suppose to have mailed 8 out of 12, but were going to resend all 12 together yesterday. If I do not get them by Monday they are going to email me the tickets.

Yup guessing this an App fan. His only other post is from May 16th and said

ā€œIf any one happens to have two extra tickets for the App game I will buy them. I would like to bring two out of town Niner alum to that game.ā€

Come on manā€¦:pensive:

no app fan hereā€¦my old screen name was ā€œtruninersfanā€ when the old board went to this new format i couldnā€™t get logged in so had to make a new name.

I will buy two to three tickets for app. Not paying more than your cost though.

I havenā€™t received my tickets and parking pass yet but will be out of town visiting the in-laws over Labor Day. I have 2 GA tickets for Fordham and Purple West Deck (top level) available if anyone interested.

Dropping the price of these to $20 each.

Adding union deck parking pass. $49 donation to 49er club by new member gets 3 and parking pass.

Selling two GA tickets to Fordham game. Asking 30.00 for pair, PM if interested.

I screwed up. The cost for App tix is $40 each.

cibik02ā€¦you need to get in touch with me or Iā€™m offering them to someone else.

I have four, front row 112 up for grabs for Fordham. PM if interested.

Is anyone coming to Fordham??? Lol

Exactly

Yes , I am looking forward to driving down from Clayton, NC to attend the game. Taking the light rail with pops from South Charlotte to campus. Tickets are a Birthday gift! Go Niners!

1 Like

Godā€™s country

We have 8 seats for the family. Still riding four deep to this game. Six if you count the toddlers.

Looking for 2 tickets to App game and I have two looking to sell for ODU game. PM me

Got mine in today. I have 2 GA tickets and a purple west deck rooftop available for the Fordham game if anyone interested. $25 for all three

How about 4 tickets and parking passā€¦? for $49.

2 tix 104 row 7 available for Fordham. Make an offer.

Would like to buy 5 general admission tickets to App if anyone has extras. Message me if you do.