Slap it up flip it rub it down ...oH NO

Unbelievable.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Athletes-With-Illegitimate-Kids-The-Comprehensive-List-Blog-17243

Youre surprised how?

Lesson for the day: Wrap it before you tap it.

Keith Van Horn?? OH snap!!!

[QUOTE=The Lax;374867]Youre surprised how?[/QUOTE]

I am very surprised Scott Skiles could ever get laid… even if he paid.

I also thought getting a 13 year old pregnant was statutory rape.

I am very surprised Scott Skiles could ever get laid.... even if he paid.

I also thought getting a 13 year old pregnant was statutory rape.

Louisiana Rape Laws…

[FONT=Bookman Old Style]Felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile is sexual intercourse with consent between (1) someone age 19 or older and someone between age 12 and 17 or (2) someone age 17 or older and someone between age 12 and 15.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Bookman Old Style]Misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile is sexual intercourse with consent between someone age 17 to 19 and someone age 15 to 17 when the difference in their ages is greater than two years. [/FONT]

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;374871]I also thought getting a 13 year old pregnant was statutory rape.[/QUOTE]
Sex with a minor (unless both parties are within 5 years of age) is absolutely statutory rape.

A friend and I have a saying for situations such as this:

Tom Brady? Really?

Yeah you don’t remember all that Brady and the model stuff? But come on Keith Van Horn, who probably injured his knee on the way to the girls apartment and then wooed her with stories of how he can’t grow a full goatee on account of his low testosterone whild icing it down. Yes, he probably went out playin’ the field with his wingmen sam cassell and Greg Oden (unfortunately the closer shawn bradley had retired).

Rae Carruth. There is a guy that still wears his jersey to Panther games, I guess it thinks it’s cool.

Dwight Howard?? That one surprised me.

Tom Brady? Really?

How’s life under that rock? :lol:

Yes, I see but hopefully your not looking too haggard at 19 or whenever this was. But seriously though in a few years Bill Russell is going to be asking Oden about the old days in the NBA.