Smh

Anyone read the new alumini email? Can you spot the glaring oversight

49er Alumni,

Greetings from the UNC Charlotte campus! I hope that 2018 is off to a great start for you. While the temperatures are a bit chilly, our program offerings for alumni are heating up. In this email, you’ll find a list of upcoming events scheduled throughout the spring semester along with exciting news about one of our very own participating in the Sochi Olympics. Grab a warm drink and take a few minutes to catch up on our latest offerings. I hope to see you at an alumni event soon.

Sincerely,

Sallie Sistare
Executive Director of Alumni Affairs

That city in Korea is difficult to spell.

clt says sallie is a time traveler.

[quote=“QOSTA49er, post:1, topic:32155”]Anyone read the new alumini email? Can you spot the glaring oversight

49er Alumni,

Greetings from the UNC Charlotte campus! I hope that 2018 is off to a great start for you. While the temperatures are a bit chilly, our program offerings for alumni are heating up. In this email, you’ll find a list of upcoming events scheduled throughout the spring semester along with exciting news about one of our very own participating in the Sochi Olympics. Grab a warm drink and take a few minutes to catch up on our latest offerings. I hope to see you at an alumni event soon.

Sincerely,

Sallie Sistare
Executive Director of Alumni Affairs[/quote]

Alumnus

You could chip away at the suspense with a pick axe