SmoothieKing's Birthday Bash-o-Rama and Retrospective

Post your birthday wishes and favorite posts by SmoothieKing here.

[B][SIZE=4]Happy birthday SmoothieKing!![/SIZE][/B]

:clap: :toast: :thumbsup:

happiness and whatnot dude.

Smoothie was once a powerful poster in the land of Ninerdom. But the great war between the Kings and Gang Green took its toll. He hasn’t been the same since. I don’t even like to talk about it. :ohmy:

Happy Birthday Smoothie!

[QUOTE=MKNiner;231341]Smoothie was once a powerful poster in the land of Ninerdom. But the great war between the Kings and Gang Green took its toll. He hasn’t been the same since. I don’t even like to talk about it. :ohmy:

Happy Birthday Smoothie![/QUOTE]

I was going to say something about that!

Once there were a few Kings and the battle that was waged against Gang Green was epic. I was but a Watcher in those days, having taken an oath of non-interference. Alas the conflict was long and brutal. I watched from a distance and they went to and fro, only to find themselves right back where they started. The charlotte.com board was a different time for a different age. I for one am happy to see that a King survived that nightmare and to him I wish a very happy birthday.

happy bday

happy bday

I remember when smoothie caught the scoop about hair dryer Brown before any media outlet did. Dude was all over it

I for one am happy to see that a King survived that nightmare and to him I wish a very happy birthday.

“A” king WB? I’m still around man.:fastgun:

[QUOTE=MKNiner;231637]“A” king WB? I’m still around man.:fastgun:[/QUOTE]

I didn’t know that you were! Back in the charlotte board day all the kings had king in their name… atleast that I recall, but then again I can not even remember what name I used back in those days.

I didn't know that you were! Back in the charlotte board day all the kings had king in their name... atleast that I recall, but then again I can not even remember what name I used back in those days.

What do you think the “K” in MK stands for? :shades:

[QUOTE=MKNiner;231684]What do you think the “K” in MK stands for? :shades:[/QUOTE]

Kevin, Karl, Ken, Karen, or maybe a bing Steve Kerr fan or a closet Kentucky fan? Out of all those being a King seems MUCH better! Are there any folks that were part of the Orig Gang Green that ya’ll feuded with still around? I knew one of them… went by Squirel, but he disappeared right after the big Sincy win that year. I have totally hijacked Smoothie’s bday thread.

Kevin, Karl, Ken, Karen, or maybe a bing Steve Kerr fan or a closet Kentucky fan? Out of all those being a King seems MUCH better! Are there any folks that were part of the Orig Gang Green that ya'll feuded with still around? I knew one of them... went by Squirel, but he disappeared right after the big Sincy win that year. I have totally hijacked Smoothie's bday thread.

I have no idea if any of them are still around or not.

Man that was a long time ago. I’m old.

WB what do you concider the “original gang green” the guys that we in the front row of 104 that called themselves GG or the organization that sat above the entrance.

[QUOTE=EE9er;231736]WB what do you concider the “original gang green” the guys that we in the front row of 104 that called themselves GG or the organization that sat above the entrance.[/QUOTE]

The guys in front row… kid named Jesse was in that group. I knew him, did not know the rest. They were the orig Gang Green.

[QUOTE=WBNiner;231741]The guys in front row… kid named Jesse was in that group. I knew him, did not know the rest. They were the orig Gang Green.[/QUOTE]

Squirrel, Triangle Offense, et. al.

Those days seem like so many moons ago, as do the days of us winning NCAA tourney games.

How far have we come (or fallen) since the GoCarolinas days?

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!:thumbsup:

[QUOTE=Smoothieking;232039]Squirrel, Triangle Offense, et. al.

Those days seem like so many moons ago, as do the days of us winning NCAA tourney games.

How far have we come (or fallen) since the GoCarolinas days?

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I knew Squirrel, but after the HUGE Sincy win that year they all seemed to vanish. It does seem like a very long time ago.