nor a niner characteristic.

[QUOTE=gruehls;162510]nor a niner characteristic.[/QUOTE]

Itā€™s all I have for you, old manā€¦

I mean friend.

Crap, I always get those two mixed up.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;162516]Itā€™s all I have for you, old manā€¦

I mean friend.

Crap, I always get those two mixed up.[/QUOTE]

well, best be careful with your friends of the female persuasion.

especially the ones without facial hair.

[QUOTE=gruehls;162519]well, best be careful with your friends of the female persuasion.

especially the ones without facial hair.[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s good advice. Luckily I donā€™t mess around with old friends or old men.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;162522]Thatā€™s good advice. Luckily I donā€™t mess around with old friends or old men.[/QUOTE]

you canā€™t differentiate friends from old men, or are you unable to even remember your previous post?

[QUOTE=gruehls;162526]you canā€™t differentiate friends from old men, or are you unable to even remember your previous post?[/QUOTE]

I must be going crazy in my old age.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;162527]I must be going crazy in my old age.[/QUOTE]

well, there is a history of tights, codpieces, and capes.

were you a body double for the guy in ā€œV for Vendetta?ā€

[QUOTE=gruehls;162528]well, there is a history of tights, codpieces, and capes.

were you a body double for the guy in ā€œV for Vendetta?ā€[/QUOTE]

That was actually me, they just had Hugo Weaving do the voice overs.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;162529]That was actually me, they just had Hugo Weaving do the voice overs.[/QUOTE]

well, you had the benefit of not requiring that mask.

still the resemblance is striking.

speaking of striking, so is your face; how often were you struck there?

[QUOTE=gruehls;162530]well, you had the benefit of not requiring that mask.

still the resemblance is striking.

speaking of striking, so is your face; how often were you struck there?[/QUOTE]

You calling me ugly is like Zimpher calling someone retarded.

It really hurts.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;162531]You calling me ugly is like Zimpher calling someone retarded.

It really hurts.[/QUOTE]

i didnā€™t call you ugly.

i didnā€™t call you zimpher.

i didnā€™t call you retarded.

others may have with good cause.

hell, many others have with good cause.

[QUOTE=gruehls;162532]i didnā€™t call you ugly.

i didnā€™t call you zimpher.

i didnā€™t call you retarded.

others may have with good cause.

hell, many others have with good cause.[/QUOTE]

So you think that mask was attractive?

You have interesting taste in men.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;162533]So you think that mask was attractive?

You have interesting taste in men.[/QUOTE]

hmmm. i never considered the gender of it one way or the other.

interesting that you pondered it on the ā€œattractiveā€ or ā€œunattractiveā€ basis.

also interesting that you perused it sufficiently to determine it was of the masculine variety.

but then, you have much more experience in grotesquely disfigured male facial expressions than any other living person.

[QUOTE=gruehls;162534]
but then, you have much more experience in grotesquely disfigured male facial expressions than any other living person.[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s true, I have spent more time with you than I should have.

I just felt so sorry for you.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;162535]Thatā€™s true, I have spent more time with you than I should have.

I just felt so sorry for you.[/QUOTE]

moron; you fixated on the beer vendor i brought with me to satisfy a promise. satisfying a promise being a concept no doubt foreign to you, given that it involved the payment of cash.

[QUOTE=gruehls;162538]moron; you fixated on the beer vendor i brought with me to satisfy a promise. satisfying a promise being a concept no doubt foreign to you, given that it involved the payment of cash.[/QUOTE]

Low blow, attacking my wallet.

:frowning:

[QUOTE=Powerbait;162548]Low blow, attacking my wallet.

:([/QUOTE]

iā€™ll skip the easy ā€œfamiliar with low blowā€ response, inasmuch as it would involve 49erpi.

i think that the low blow was his favorite position, and if he could get your wallet too, well, that was ok with him.

[QUOTE=gruehls;162554]iā€™ll skip the easy ā€œfamiliar with low blowā€ response, inasmuch as it would involve 49erpi.

i think that the low blow was his favorite position, and if he could get your wallet too, well, that was ok with him.[/QUOTE]

Heā€™s banned.

[QUOTE=UCBearcats08;162469]whoever just referred to me as a xavier fan just hit with a low blow. i assure you i hate that team.[/QUOTE]

After spending the better part of a week in Cincy, I can see why UC fans hate X fans. Most of the ones I encountered were extremely arrogant and rudeā€¦ especially when their team was winning.

All you Cincy fans donā€™t forget that today is St. Pattyā€™s dayā€¦ make sure you wear your green tonight.