Soccer/Futbol thread ⚽

Who is taking that deal? I know $225 million is an insane amount of money - but that’s just it. He is already loaded… At this point in his life, I’m thinking personal preference about where he lives and plays and the entire situation with his next club is way more important than just stacks of cash.

1 Like

Speaking of flopping, the enforcement this season in men’s college hoops seems to be a mixed bag so far as to whether officials are assessing a technical and awarding a FT to the opposing team. Per the new rule announced back in June, officials no longer issue a first time warning before assessing a technical for subsequent incidents.

Have you seen Tom Brady react when he gets touched? Or a punter when he gets a finger on him?

Premier league has also enforced some of the flopping stuff. FWIW as well if someone wearing cleats stomps on your foot calf or shin it’s probably gonna hurt for a time.

2 Likes

Tuesday’s match will be interesting.

1 Like

clt says Tuesday’s match is must watch

Awkward Conspiracy Theory GIF by Shane Dawson

clt says usa and Charlotte win tomorrow.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Messi be like, “Who the hell is Canelo Alvarez?” Anyway, I’ve seen the video and only a fool would think Messi was intentionally disrespecting Mexico.

1 Like

Goooooaaaaaaallllll!!!

2 Likes