Soccer vs Davidson Tonight

At the Wake baseball game last week, Niner89 reminded me that we play Davidson tonight in soccer at 7PM.

Anyone gonna be tailgating… I mean going to the soccer game?

I’ll be there… but I won’t be tailgating. I get out of class at 6:20, and I’m going right from there.

[quote=“49r9r, post:1, topic:26680”]At the Wake baseball game last week, Niner89 reminded me that we play Davidson tonight in soccer at 7PM.

Anyone gonna be tailgating… I mean going to the soccer game?[/quote]

I hope to see you and a few Transamerica hooligans tonight. I know STDavidson will bring a few dweebs to the game. ;D

Is this game at the soccer stadium or the practice field? If it is at the practice field, where is the practice field? Is it one of the fields up above the girls’ softball field?

Tonight game will be held at Transamerica since there is nothing going on. See you there, 49r9r.

Oh when the Hoops… go marching in…

when will the preseason rankings come out

The practice field is the one that has concrete bleachers that read “CHARLOTTE” across them. You can see it when sitting in the stands at Transamerica.

Around mid October, but you know we are #2 working hard to be #1 in 2012.

It’s Game Day ! Let’s skin the LOL cats. ;D

[size=3]Niners 6[/size] LOL cats 0.

Around mid October, but you know we are #2 working hard to be #1 in 2012.[/quote]

I think you mean mid August, season is half over in October.

Will I need to bring cash for a ticket?

I will be very surprised if we start out the season #2. I hope to be top 5, and expect to be top 10… but I doubt we’ll start out #2. Pundits seem to think we’ve lost a lot from last year.

Around mid October, but you know we are #2 working hard to be #1 in 2012.[/quote]

I think you mean mid August, season is half over in October.[/quote]

My bad, thanks for catching it. ;D

I don’t think you will need ticket to get in.

Just a little update for the hooligan in some of us Niners.

Results of Manchester Cup (Rock Hill, SC March 31, 2012)

Charlotte 2 ETSU 1
Charlotte 4 College of Charleston 1

STDavidson 4 VCU 3
STDavidson 1 Losethrop 0

I know this game should be at the practice field as planned. But, when I went to the Alumni game this past Saturday and ran into Coach Langan. He had shared that tonight game will be held at Transamerica. If the location get switch, it only a short walk, don’t you gents think?

[size=6][font=comic sans ms]Go Niners![/font][/size]

I have just got back from the game. It was nice to see 49r9r, Itsbraille49 and quite a few Transamerica hooligans.

[size=4]Charlotte 3[/size] STDavidson 0

We missed out on a few great chances to grant me my wish (half of a dozen on the Geese Killers). ;D There were a few geese around, 49r9r and I were keeping our eyes out for any concealed golf clubs from their fan. ;D

My favorite was 2nd half goal from #11 Giussi between LOL cats goalie’s legs. 49r9r and I had a great laugh out of that.

It was wonderful to see another Niner great, #4 CRod on the field tonight. He kept the LOL cats’ front line at bay. I wish we still have him for another year.

We are moving on to the next victim (CrApp State) at 7:00PM this Saturday. If y’all hooligans have nothing to do on Saturday night, come out and witness [size=3]the Champs[/size] slaughter the mountainqueers. ;D

It was a great night. And, we are still undefeated at home… . . . [size=4]2012 Champs[/size] won again tonight!

I really wish we would play those dickbags in the regular season.

After last night, I really don’t think the LOL cats want anything from us in the regular season. ;D

After last night, I really don’t think the LOL cats want anything from us in the regular season. ;D[/quote]

No, they want it… only thing is whenever we show up, they’ll just hide behind the nearest authority figure.

Pussies.