sokool threadcrapping

Ingram isn’t undervalued he is being recruited to warm the bench until someone gets tired or hurt. A practice player, much like Illja. MAJOR SIZE KING wants size on the perimeter and that is something INGRAM does not have.

Maybe Major just wants perimeter players that can put the ball in the bucket with greater than 30% efficiency.

If you can’t get that from your veterans, then you might as well give your freshmen, who just happen to be bigger, playing time so that they develop into better players than those veterans that aren’t playing efficiently.

Not sure why you care. Deuce, if he returns, will only play one season with Ingram, and then you will be done following our team.

Not sure why you care. Deuce, if he returns, will only play one season with Ingram, and then you will be done following our team.[/quote]

I’m sure you hope soo. :))

Look around Dude, NNN is a whopping 15 regular posters strong :o Our alumni fan base is dwindling to alarming SoCon proportions. Niners becoming perpetual losers. We are not relevant to anyone on the NCAA basketball landscape but the few that hold on for whatever reason.

Keep wishing fans away and you could very well very soon be logging on to only your handful of groupies.

You seem not to be a fan of Charlotte but a fan of your own self serving desire not to be challenged on your off the wall and often ridiculous opinions.

Look around Dude, NNN is a whopping 15 regular posters strong :o Our alumni fan base is dwindling to alarming SoCon proportions. Niners becoming perpetual losers. We are not relevant to anyone on the NCAA basketball landscape but the few that hold on for whatever reason.

Keep wishing fans away and you could very well very soon be logging on to only your handful of groupies.[/quote]
There is no “we.” You are not a Charlotte fan. You are a Briscoe stalker. I welcome all legit fans.

You seem not to be a fan of Charlotte but a fan of your own self serving desire not to be challenged on your off the wall and often ridiculous opinions.
Holy crap pot meet kettle.

I am curious too. Major hasn’t exactly done great with questionable characters.[/quote]

I would suspect this kid has some serious academic issues or he is not very good. If he is average or better Major has shown that he will use the scrape the barrel selling point. Charlotte will take non-qualifiers and sit them out (i.e. Lester), rather than allow them to go to a prep school and chance not being able to sign them the following year.

I am curious too. Major hasn’t exactly done great with questionable characters.[/quote]

I would suspect this kid has some serious academic issues or he is not very good. If he is average or better Major has shown that he will use the scrape the barrel selling point. Charlotte will take non-qualifiers and sit them out (i.e. Lester), rather than allow them to go to a prep school and chance not being able to sign them the following year.[/quote]Let’s not pretend like Charlotte is the only program that will do this. Most non-elite teams will do the same.

I would suspect this kid has some serious academic issues or he is not very good. If he is average or better Major has shown that he will use the scrape the barrel selling point. Charlotte will take non-qualifiers and sit them out (i.e. Lester), rather than allow them to go to a prep school and chance not being able to sign them the following year.[/quote]
Sounds like you are still a huge Charlotte fan!

While it is fine to question whether someone will qualify, you don’t know anything about Blakley. And to compare this to our recruitment of Lester is really strange. Lester committed very early in his senior year, unlike what is going on here. I don’t think any staff can know definitively whether a kid will qualify or not with basically their entire senior year left. Things can and do change all the time with grades/qualifying during that last year of high school.

But, none of this fits your agenda that we all know so well, so please feel free to continue.

Exactly why smart coaches dont sign players with academic issues early in their senior year. They wait and see if they are going to qualify.

And your agenda? Keep apologizing for Major’s miscues he’ll need it.

[quote=“49ersShuffler, post:10, topic:26433”]Exactly why smart coaches dont sign players with academic issues early in their senior year. They wait and see if they are going to qualify.

And your agenda: Keep apologizing for Major’s miscues he’ll need it.[/quote]
So by your post above, I’m assuming you think Tom Crean is not a smart coach because he recruited Dwayne Wade to Marquette? OK.

Heck, or Bobby Lutz for Phil Jones, Marcus Bennett, Demon Brown or Rodney White.

[quote=“Iron9er, post:11, topic:26433”][quote=“49ersShuffler, post:10, topic:26433”]Exactly why smart coaches dont sign players with academic issues early in their senior year. They wait and see if they are going to qualify.

So by your post above, I’m assuming you think Tom Crean is not a smart coach because he recruited Dwayne Wade to Marquette? OK.[/quote]

Are you kidding :eek: Lester is not a Dwayne Wade talent … Lester is an avg recruit with less than avg high school senior shooting #'s smart coaches like Crean wait on them to qualify or fill the immediate need with a qualifier.

Edit: Mixed up posters here. Apparently hard for me to keep the new names straight.

[quote=“9erken, post:14, topic:26433”][quote=“49ersShuffler, post:13, topic:26433”]Are you kidding :o Lester is not a Dwayne Wade talent … Lester is an avg recruit with less than avg high school senior shooting #'s smart coaches like Crean wait on them to qualify or fill the immediate need with a qualifier.[/quote] See, it’s crap like this that cause people to regard you as going too far. You trash a Charlotte recruit that has yet to play just to make your point?

Your agenda is again putting you at odds with your claimed allegiances. Ever since you started telling recruits not to come to Charlotte, you lost any credibility as a Charlotte fan. Why in the world are you posting on this board again?[/quote]The only way he can feel better about himself is to belittle others. I think he is compensating for something.

I think you’re getting sokool and metro confused.

I think you’re getting sokool and metro confused.[/quote]

Yup

I think you’re getting sokool and metro confused.[/quote] No, I’m not. Metro was telling recruits not to come to Charlotte.
Edit: Whoops. I did get them confused. How bad is that? Sorry about the mixup.

O Kenny

[quote=“49ersShuffler, post:13, topic:26433”][quote=“Iron9er, post:11, topic:26433”][quote=“49ersShuffler, post:10, topic:26433”]Exactly why smart coaches dont sign players with academic issues early in their senior year. They wait and see if they are going to qualify.

So by your post above, I’m assuming you think Tom Crean is not a smart coach because he recruited Dwayne Wade to Marquette? OK.[/quote]

Are you kidding :o Lester is not a Dwayne Wade talent … Lester is an avg recruit with less than avg high school senior shooting #'s smart coaches like Crean wait on them to qualify or fill the immediate need with a qualifier.
[/quo

you do realize that lester was more highly ranked in high school than wade right? wade was a three star with three division one offers. how do you classify him as an average recruit when he was ranked as a four star on the two most reliable networks for a good portion of his high school career? o wait, if you look at facts, you don’t get to bash one of our players.[/quote]