Some video screen shots from the win over Xavier

[QUOTE=brentrob55;385988]wow…that was gay.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were an architecture major?

If you think a post about the angles of photos of European churches exaggerating their scale is gay… you should have dropped architecture for business a LONG time ago.

I thought you were an architecture major?

If you think a post about the angles of photos of European churches exaggerating their scale is gay… you should have dropped architecture for business a LONG time ago.

i was. I didnt say he was wrong. I just said it sounded gay…because he’s my architecture friend/old roommate 5 years running/and I was in Europe for two months with him. I thought it sounded gay so what. It did. And for that matter…I graduated in architecture…not photography. haha. Cool shot of Halton, but I see no comparision to pictures of European churches…I highly doubt that went the the mind of the person capturing the photo. The principals of setting up good shots…yes…the analogy to the power and exaggerated scale of European churches…gay.

[QUOTE=brentrob55;385992]i was. I didnt say he was wrong. I just said it sounded gay…because he’s my architecture friend/old roommate 5 years running/and I was in Europe for two months with him. I thought it sounded gay so what. It did. And for that matter…I graduated in architecture…not photography. haha. Cool shot of Halton, but I see no comparision to pictures of European churches…I highly doubt that went the the mind of the person capturing the photo. The principals of setting up good shots…yes…the analogy to the power and exaggerated scale of European churches…gay.[/QUOTE]

Not gay. Agree to disagree.

It looks like crap stretched. Can you provide the original?

Why are you stretching the shot of your crotch?

i was. I didnt say he was wrong. I just said it sounded gay....because he's my architecture friend/old roommate 5 years running/and I was in Europe for two months with him. I thought it sounded gay so what. It did. And for that matter...I graduated in architecture...not photography. haha. Cool shot of Halton, but I see no comparision to pictures of European churches...I highly doubt that went the the mind of the person capturing the photo. The principals of setting up good shots....yes...the analogy to the power and exaggerated scale of European churches.....gay.

Well, I thought it was straight.

Straight up awesome. I’m siding with CharSF.

Well, I thought it was straight.

Straight up awesome. I’m siding with CharSF.

Ditto. I’d expect such judgment from a Chapel Hill fan tho.

I spot HP49er in one of those photos!!! Nice shirt HP!

Hey HP49er!