Soresnen in Memphis

Sorenson in Memphis

Glad to see he’s covering the tournament. I hope he has a lot of stories to write over the next 3 days.

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 10:59 AM [b] [url=http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/colleges/university_of_north_carolina_-_charlotte/11086705.htm]Sorenson in Memphis[/url]

Glad to see he’s covering the tournament. I hope he has a lot of stories to write over the next 3 days. [/b]

Spelling Tom’s name wrong (in the subject title) and posting a link that was already posted…

You drinking already today MK? :stuck_out_tongue:

Heard you call into the MSP this morning. You in Memphis yet or posting on the open road?

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er+Mar 9 2005, 11:02 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (jcl49er @ Mar 9 2005, 11:02 AM)

He also mentioned that he wanted to see us while we were still playing the big guys. Great pub for the A-10. Guess we can get used to that. Now we are not only in the ACC but also playing with the “little guys”. Remember last year when St. Josephs was undefeated and people would say “Who do they play?”. Our respect is slipping. Here we come A-10. I am so pissed. (Don’t tell me how much better this is than C-USA. Just note what USF’s AD did. Get football, get into a good conference.)

The 1890s bit made me chuckle

[i]Originally posted by mineshaft[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 05:37 PM [b] Just note what USF's AD did. Get football, get into a good conference. [/b]
And develop health problems from the pressure so severe that he had to resign.