Sotfball: UMass vs Charlotte

UMass and Charlotte play a softball double header on Sunday. The Minutewomen are 6-0 in the A10. The have also won 17 A10 league titles under Hall of Fame coach Elaine Sortino. Sotfball is one of the few sports we still dominate in so I have to blow the UMass horn a little. Although Charlotte looks to be a worthy challenger

[QUOTE=UMass13;167341]UMass and Charlotte play a softball double header on Sunday. The Minutewomen are 6-0 in the A10. The have also won 17 A10 league titles under Hall of Fame coach Elaine Sortino. Sotfball is one of the few sports we still dominate in so I have to blow the UMass horn a little. Although Charlotte looks to be a worthy challenger[/QUOTE]

The Niners are going to kick some Minutewomen ass!!! UMASS ia going downn hard!!!

so umass officially kicked the hell out of us. they won one of the games 12-1

I won’t call you a moron, because that would be against site policy, but who cares if game two was a 12-1 loss as long as the 49ers won game one to split with the best team in the league … They kicked the hell out of us in game two, and we won game one … still comes out as a 1-1 league record after the day is out.

thank you for the insightful insinuation. do you actually follow any 49er sports besides baseball and guys basketball?

I follow everything, my point was, if the team went 1-1, it really doesn’t matter much that the loss was a big one. They still took the other game for a crucial league win over the top team in the league. We’d take a forfeit if we had to, because a win’s a win. Don’t sweat it.