Special Edition: NNN Lunch April 17th 11:30am @Big Daddys Burger Bar East Blvd

I bet he would too. He’s never been shy about meeting with fans and the media. Send him and email and offer to buy him lunch. The worst thing he can say is “no,” but I bet he’d entertain the idea.

If you’re gonna invite Lambert, maybe you should invite Major too.

We don’t invite people with losing records, 49r9r. :))

According to your standard, you will need to invite Coach Langan to the up coming shindig, too. ;D

Bump.

I is here…in Charlotte!

Normbulance rolling to it’s first ever NNN lunch tomorrow!

Damn you guys and your Tuesday lunches.

Wednesday is much mo better.

Made a quick map to show what I was talking about in Shoutbox when we first came up on this idea for NN lunch. The area in red has been cleared and paved. It is currently a parking lot that is free to park in. Might be a good spot for the Normbulance because the Big Daddy’s lot can get crowded.

Thanks NLP - Yeah parking used to be a pain, glad they have worked on that issue.

Today!

If I’m coming in from Park Rd from Rea Rd/Stonecrest. Should it take me about 30 mins or so?

I would guess thats about right.

I made it from my office on North Tryon to Ballantyne in 20 minutes flat last week mid-day. You could probably make it in 15… ;D

Are we meeting out front?

First one in get a table for all of us looks like maybe 7 or 8 of us?

Yeah, or just look for the group of people at the normbulance. I brought my camera, this is photo-worthy.

good meeting ya guys and good seeing NWA and Gill again!

Glad you could make it! As a NNN lunch OG any time you come back to Charlotte is a good time for a NNN lunch.