Special Edition: NNN Lunch April 17th 11:30am @Big Daddys Burger Bar East Blvd

bWhat:[/b] Special Edition Savio Comeback Tour NNN Lunch

bWhen:[/b] Tuesday April 17th 11:30am

bWhere:[/b] Big Daddy’s Burger Bar on East Blvd (1626 East Boulevard, Charlotte, NC)

bWho:[/b] You

bWhy:[/b] Savio, one of the original NNN Luncher’s is back in town. Enjoy some awesome food and catch up with fellow Niner’s!

Savio
Gill
NWA
NLP
NinerNational

I am on this like a fat girl on an all you can eat buffet at Ryan’s.

I’ll be there.

This one won’t be happening for me, hate to say.

Racist.

Makes my decision easier: IN

Or like a fat boy on a lunch at Big Daddy’s Burger Bar. :wink:

All we need now is Jason4Life and I think NinerCentral to show up and we have the original Picassos East Blvd crew back.

bump: this is next week!

Just a side note - Big Daddy’s is now Bad Daddy’s - not that it matters.

They still carry Baconaise. I am happy :slight_smile:

During Tax Day. If I take PTO, I’ll lose OT. Who thought of this idea during the last tax week?

Savio is in town from Cali. If you move to Cali and then come back to Charlotte to visit we would schedule it whenever you are here.

In…

We still need to get Tavern on the Tracks on the docket for the Weck and Wings combo platter

[quote=“s9er, post:14, topic:26621”]In…

We still need to get Tavern on the Tracks on the docket for the Weck and Wings combo platter[/quote]

#cosignature

Might have to take a day off for that one s9er, but it’s been added to the docket.

A NNN lunch that just goes until its a NNN happy hour? I am in.

Wish I could attend.

You guys should try to get Coach Lambert to attend an NNN lunch. Opportunity for him to meet and greet with boosters and an opportunity for you guys to try to get some insider info or x’s and o’s talk!

[quote=“jfickett, post:18, topic:26621”]Wish I could attend.

You guys should try to get Coach Lambert to attend an NNN lunch. Opportunity for him to meet and greet with boosters and an opportunity for you guys to try to get some insider info or x’s and o’s talk![/quote]

[quote=“jfickett, post:18, topic:26621”]Wish I could attend.

You guys should try to get Coach Lambert to attend an NNN lunch. Opportunity for him to meet and greet with boosters and an opportunity for you guys to try to get some insider info or x’s and o’s talk![/quote]

Great idea… I bet he’d do it