Spellcheck please?

Unbelievable.

Washington Nationals’ Adam Dunn is wearing a jersey spelled
"Natinals" as he flies out to center field during the third inning
of a baseball game against the Florida Marlins in Washington,
Friday, April 17, 2009. The Marlins won 3-2.
[I](AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)[/I]

Washington Nationals’ Ryan Zimmerman is wearing a jersey
spelled “Natinals” after hitting a single to center field during
the third inning of a baseball game against the Florida Marlins
in Washington, Friday, April 17, 2009. The Marlins won 3-2.
[I](AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)[/I]

The same attention to detail shows up in their play on the field…1-8.

http://theopinionmill.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/rutgres.jpg

http://www.truveo.com/Everetts-misspelled-jersey/id/2305843010697692717

Don’t these teams check the unis before they give them to their players? I mean really, is it that hard to make sure team name is right.

I don’t think I could ever see this happen with the Yankees or Red Soxs. That is just ridiculous

Eventually one of our uniform makers is going to send in jerseys that just have UNC on them…CHP will be proud…

Eventually one of our uniform makers is going to send in jerseys that just have UNC on them...CHP will be proud...

I guess it is a good thing the athletic dept official goes by Charlotte b/c if they were still recognized by UNC Charlotte then I think the mistake would be very likely

How come only one person’s jersey is misspelled. Dont theyt order them all together from the same person?

Two jerseys were mispelled, Gill.

I understand some team names getting screwed up.

but , NATIONALS ? unreal.

Thats pretty minor league…or maybe rec league. On that subject, the son of my neighbor once played rec ball and the team was the REDS. Only their jerseys said “RED’S”. The parent complained to the coach and the coach responded by benching the kid because of an annoying parent.

Several years ago, one of the Carolina Hurricanes played a game with sweater logo

reversed (red and black outer colors instead of black and red).

Welp, somebody was fired this morning.

GO NINRS!

GO NINR[B]'[/B]S!

fixed.

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;402577]
I don’t think I could ever see this happen with the Yankees or Red Soxs. That is just ridiculous[/QUOTE]

Never the Red Soxs!