"Spirit Forum" Tonight

Does anyone have the time and location for the spirit forum tonight? I remember hearing that it would be in the Cone Center and that it is being hosted by the Sports Marketing Association.

It’s from 7-9 PM in the Cone Center. In the front-page article, it says it’s in Cone 368, but in the editorial it says Cone 268. I’m not sure which is right, since the front-page article also says we play Cincinnati on February 13th.

[i]Originally posted by ellifyno[/i]@Jan 27 2005, 02:56 PM [b] since the front-page article also says we play Cincinnati on February 13th. [/b]
That's the women's game date.
[i]Originally posted by ellifyno[/i]@Jan 27 2005, 03:56 PM [b] It's from 7-9 PM in the Cone Center. In the front-page article, it says it's in Cone 368, but in the editorial it says Cone 268. I'm not sure which is right, since the front-page article also says we play Cincinnati on February 13th. [/b]
Can someone please give us a recap of this meeting tonight or tomorrow? Sounds interesting. Maybe they should have an open meeting for alumni with the marketing association.