Sports Betting in NC

Yes, most likely.

clt likes the over

I have it on good authority that the bonuses have some catches. For example you can’t make a deposit. Then get the bonus money and bet on anything. Like bet on Alabama to beat Kennesaw State and then withdraw the money. You have to take some risks. Not all bets available with the bonus. YMMV

One cool bonus fanatics is running is a special where you get some bonus bets and up to 60 bucks towards a hat.

Unfortunately they don’t have any Niner’s hats which seems kind of crazy considering the dizzying array of other stuff you can get with our logo.

I got a Hornets hat.

If you sign up for action network you’re likely to get an email with all the various promo codes for each sports book.

But to help you all out here you go.

1 Like

Has anyone had any trouble with their FanDuel verification?

Additional sport books rejecting verification:

BetMGM
ESPNBET
DraftKings
Caesars

clt says support your local bookie!

No issues for me. Check your location preferences.

Must’ve been secretly adopted or something, even the IRS couldn’t verify my identity when I tried…

FanDuel doesn’t even have our game available to bet on. Seriously?!!

clt says draftkings has our game and lots of prop style bets

I wonder if it’s due to the temple rumor about game fixing. The SMU/temple game wasn’t available to bet on FanDuel either

clt says draftkings had the temple game, easy money with that spread

I had problems with one of them that required verification with ID pictures.

Chatted with support. They manually verified me.

I suggest chatting with support if it’s available.

1 Like

FanDuel started me off with $350 in free bets and teasing me daily with misc opportunity bets. Trying to create an addict but if anything I’m having betting fatigue.

2 Likes

Talked to three live chats that all resulted in “we are not able to manually verify your account, you should receive an email in 24-48 hours”. Going to check my emails the next few days, if nothing, I will spare my extra change to the collective instead

Dang that sucks dude. Good luck.

1 Like

clt be cashing checks!

Not a fan of people harassing players, but if you want to get paid, you need to take accountability also.

1 Like