Spring game: Where is everyone coming from?

Bessemer City, the Ballentine of Gaston County! :stuck_out_tongue: Wait that is Belmont never mind. Still proudly from Bessemer City anyway. Lol

Now that made me LOL! I see my native county is well represented on NN.N and in the stadium. I’d dare say Hardin is the Ballentine of Gaston County though. BC is more like NoDa.

Now that made me LOL! I see my native county is well represented on NN.N and in the stadium. I’d dare say Hardin is the Ballentine of Gaston County though. BC is more like NoDa.[/quote]

Still better than Cherryville. Haha

Now that made me LOL! I see my native county is well represented on NN.N and in the stadium. I’d dare say Hardin is the Ballentine of Gaston County though. BC is more like NoDa.[/quote]

Still better than Cherryville. Haha[/quote]

For those not in the know, that’s pronounced Chur-vul.

Still better than Cherryville. Haha[/quote]

For those not in the know, that’s pronounced Chur-vul.[/quote]

Yes it is

Unionville, NC (Union County) - About 40 minutes drive time from my house, via I-485. Folks beside us in 103 are from Huntersville.

Kernersville (aka - K-Vegas) beside me on Aug 31st will be Lew…all the way from the District of Columbia!

Winston-Salem here, about 1hr 25min to the stadium. The other FSL holders with me are from Charlotte, with visitors from Winston, Farmington, Raleigh, and Chicago.

Forest City, NC-about 70 miles west

Nice, my wife is from Shelby and just like others have said in regards to “Cherryville” that’s “Far City” right ;D

Beautiful little New Bern, NC. 5 hours and change away. The drive is a haul, but that won’t stop me. I will be at as many games as I can, both home and away.

Harrisburg, NC. 8 minutes from CRI2, including traffic.

Nice, my wife is from Shelby and just like others have said in regards to “Cherryville” that’s “Far City” right ;D[/quote]

My fiance is from Mooresboro, thats a different place on its on.

[size=2]28269. About 10 minutes from campus depending on WT Harris traffic. [/size]

Nice, my wife is from Shelby and just like others have said in regards to “Cherryville” that’s “Far City” right ;D[/quote]

And it would be located in Rulfton County.

Wesley Chapel (Union County) about 40 minutes from campus.

Knoxville, Tennessee. A beautiful 4 hour drive through the great smoky mountains/blue ridge mountains lands me back in God’s Country. Every mile was well worth it.

No doubt - good to see you! Was a little drunk, but I recall talking to you!

I’m from the “Gas House”, but picked up my buddy from Bessemer City. About 40 minutes drive for us. Had a blast!!!

I’m coming from Winston-Salem.

Also have family coming from Summerfield and Gibsonville as well, and for a few games each season New Jersey.